Re: What's the item name of this skirt?

by TSESCSJSSSRSJS

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What's the item name of this skirt?

★★★★ Apprentice

Hello, so I recently went to a party and saw a sim with a super cute skirt. So naturally I wanted one. I assumed it must of been from an event from before I'd joined.... Or maybe an item of clothing you have to buy with real cash. Anyway I asked on the party chat and they said it was from the shop, but for some reason it isn't in mine. I can't understand this as I'm maximum level (level 50) so I should of unlocked everything. I'm now worried that maybe I'm missing items of clothing from my game. I've spoken to EA and they said that if I can find out what the item name is then they can help. Can any of you please help me? What's the item name of the skirt in the attatched image please? 

Message 1 of 7 (717 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Guide

@TSESCSJSSSRSJS It's Pastel Scalloped Skirt from back to school events.

IMG_20190721_085455.jpg

There's another one, Fall Scalloped Skirt. Same design, just with more color.

IMG_20190721_085530.jpg

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (684 Views)

All Replies

@TSESCSJSSSRSJS I can't remember the name of that skirt, but I can confirm that it came from an event. It looks springy, so if I had to guess I'd say it's from an event in Spring of 2018. I had to restart my game last October, and I used to have that skirt, but now it's gone. 

With the way things are going lately they'll probably rerun that event, so there's a good chance you'll get the opportunity to acquire it. 

Message 2 of 7 (707 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@thecakeisaLIE82 Thank you so much, that's really helpful. Hope you're right about them rerunning the event 😊
Message 3 of 7 (704 Views)

Yes, I'm really hoping they rerun the back to school event from last year. I really loved the outfits from that one, it's one of the few things I haven't been able to replace since I had to start over. I get a pang of jealousy whenever I see someone at a party with the solid pleated skirt, the tied off button up shirt, and especially the cropped sweater outfit.

Message 4 of 7 (692 Views)

★★ Guide

@TSESCSJSSSRSJS It's Pastel Scalloped Skirt from back to school events.

IMG_20190721_085455.jpg

There's another one, Fall Scalloped Skirt. Same design, just with more color.

IMG_20190721_085530.jpg

Message 5 of 7 (685 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@doodle_lasssoooo pretty.... Roll on September😊 also thank you for replying and your help 

Message 6 of 7 (665 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@thecakeisaLIE82ooooh they sound really nice, hopefully it won't be long before we get the chance to get them again. Thanks for your help and time. ❤️

Message 7 of 7 (662 Views)