What options to choose when contacting Support for Guild Issues?

by Ztyledk

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What options to choose when contacting Support for Guild Issues?

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Lanna okay on help what to chose, as I really don't see a match for changing a Guild name?
Skærmbillede 2019-06-04 kl. 15.49.17.png

(Posts split from here)

Message 1 of 7 (19,638 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can you change your guild name?

Community Manager

Hi @Ztyledk, yeah the options aren't super specific for guild issues. 😅 I'd suggest going with "Promotions and events". This option should route you through to the right team who can assist with changing guild names. You will need to submit a help ticket from your SWGOH account though. If you're unsure of how to do this, this guide will walk you through that process.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (19,626 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Ztyledk, yeah the options aren't super specific for guild issues. 😅 I'd suggest going with "Promotions and events". This option should route you through to the right team who can assist with changing guild names. You will need to submit a help ticket from your SWGOH account though. If you're unsure of how to do this, this guide will walk you through that process.

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 7 (19,627 Views)

Inactive guild leader - Help ticket options?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Lanna Our guild leader has been inactive for 200 days. I submitted a ticket to EA help but want to make sure I filed it correctly. None of the topics listed seemed to fit this situation so I selected Bug Fixes > Give Feedback. Will this reach the appropriate team? Appreciate any insight you can give. 

Message 3 of 7 (12,573 Views)

Re: Inactive guild leader - Help ticket options?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @MoleEliza99, a quick heads up, I've merged your thread in with this one. 

I don't think the Bug option will route this ticket to the right team. 🤔 The 'Report a bug' option helps you submit feedback on a bug or flag a potential bug to EA but it isn't an option you'd choose if you're looking for assistance with an issue like crashes or lost content, etc. I tested it and could see this message when I followed the options you've mentioned on the Help ticket:

report a bug ea help.PNG

<Edited: Added the text in image in spoiler tag> 

Spoiler
That image looked so small after I posted it, struggled to read the writing myself. 
Ken Jeong Community GIF

If you're like me and had a hard time with that, here's what the text said: 

"Thanks for your feedback! We use it to fix bugs. We don't reply to bug reports, but they help us give players the best experience.".

My suggestion would be to create a new Help ticket and go for the 'Promotions and events' option as it's the closest thing to this issue. It should also send the ticket to the right team who could assist with Guild Issues. To be honest, 'can't login' and 'missing content' should also achieve this so I wouldn't worry if those were clicked either. Standard smile

Message 4 of 7 (12,525 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much @EA_Lanna!! I was able to submit a new ticket, received a phone call from EA Help, and got this issue sorted out quickly. I appreciate your time and your response!! Thank you!!

Message 5 of 7 (12,497 Views)

Community Manager

That's great :eahigh_file: Thanks for letting me know how you got on @MoleEliza99Standard smile

Message 6 of 7 (12,483 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Good afternoon,

I hope this message finds you well. I am seeking assistance with the removal of Xbox Live accounts attached in the provided document. Unfortunately, the "Unlink" button is unavailable to me, and I am unable to perform this action myself. I would greatly appreciate your prompt response with a simple solution. I am more than willing to provide any necessary information from both accounts.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Message 7 of 7 (3,979 Views)