What happens when your alien sim and vampire sim have children

by LBonne24

Original Post

Re: What happens when your alien sim and vampire sim have children

★★★★★ Apprentice

And just for the record you have been very nice and helpful to me and I just want to say Thank You.

Message 61 of 80 (1,419 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Behappy1st, you're welcome!  That's what I'm here for! Standard smile

Yes, I love Sylvan Glade!  It is so gorgeous and would be a perfect place to have a fairy village of some sort, especially if they made it bigger!  Of course it is possible that if they ever have a Fairy pack they might make an entirely new place (like Forgotten Hollow for Vampires) , but if they expanded or built upon Sylvan Glade, it would be perfect in that everybody already has it since it came with the Base Game! Cool

I also love playing with all the supernatural Sims.  I have always loved fantasy, but just as important is that it shows you that there is more than one way to play the Sims.  New rules, abilities, restraints, etc. make for more interesting gameplay.  Party hat  Even supernaturals that I thought I wouldn't like playing with turned out to be fun (not to mention a new challenge) .  Of course some versions of the game do things better than others.  (I loved the PlantSim challenge we had with TS4, but I don't like playing TS4 PlantSims as much as I did in TS2.  On the other hand, TS4 Vampires are the best! ) 

This is why I am so interested in seeing what an Alien and a Vampire will produce by way of children.  Is it completely random, or is there some sort of pattern? etc. Nerd  Since I tested a Vampire mother with an Alien father, I'm now doing the reverse … but that experiment is put on hiatus since I'm busy playing with all the new stuff Get Famous brings to the game, when I'm not getting ready for Christmas! Angel

As for starting a new topic, on the right hand of the Game Information page (or any other menu page) there is a big black box/button with the words "New Topic" in white.  This is on the right side under the main banner but above the picture that says "Want more Sims" on it. I hope I explained it well enough! EmbarrassedWink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 62 of 80 (1,406 Views)

★ Apprentice

Good to know Nerd

Message 63 of 80 (1,366 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know this form is old but currently. My female vampire and male alien had twins. 1 is a vampire baby and 1 is an alien. Will this always happen if they have twins?

Message 64 of 80 (1,299 Views)

★★ Novice

My alien sim and vampire sim had alien twins. I know this because they both have the "Known Alien" on their relationship information list (Or whatever it's called, haha).

Message 65 of 80 (1,261 Views)

★★ Novice

In my game play it's about a 40% chance for an alien. but there is a real quick work around if you get a type of child you don't want. ctrl + shift + c then type cas.fulleditmode and then click on a sim to bring them into cas mode. Here you can change them from human to vampire or alien. 

Message 66 of 80 (1,253 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

If you have a male vampire get pregnant by abduction yo can have an alien vamp hybrid

Message 67 of 80 (1,156 Views)

Champion

@TGPHOENIX24, thanks for adding that.Standard smile  That is the other way to get a Vampire/Alien hybrid.  I'm trying to get that to happen right now in my game, as a matter of fact! :eahigh_file:Large smile  I still think this is a bug, but they might leave it in the game if a lot of people like it.  But I'm interested to see what happens when we throw Mermaids from Island Living into the mix , as well as whatever supernatural magical Sims we get with Realm of Magic that is coming within a few months.Thinking  (I am assuming we will get Witches/Wizards with that pack, but we could get Werewolves, or Fairies, etc.)  Wink  

Message 68 of 80 (1,147 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@PugLove888 Yeah I cant wait for those packs. I've done everything I have all my skills maxed out so I'm waiting to get those. Rn I'm focusing on curing my old neighborhood of curse of the ancients. I messed up with that relic. Lol
Message 69 of 80 (1,126 Views)

Champion

@TGPHOENIX24, I haven't managed that one yet!Large smile  I had a lot of stuff to do in my real life soon after Jungle Adventure came out, so I have yet to explore that pack fully.  But now you have got me curious! Raised eyebrow  Good luck curing your old neighborhood! Wink

Message 70 of 80 (1,122 Views)