What do you like about NFS Payback?

by master2g

Original Post

Re: What do you like about NFS Payback?

★ Apprentice
I like you guys see both sides thats an important part and obviously its imposible to create something that everyone likes.
Message 31 of 35 (1,054 Views)

★ Apprentice
But in this game specifically i want to see more activity like events ,more recent patches and updates because for my point of view the game doesnt have so much importance.
Message 32 of 35 (1,048 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There's been a lot of posts recently talking about negative and positive feedback and how some threads should be designated to one or the other.

Total misunderstanding as It wasn't about negative feed back,  it was about negative responds to others positive post. Being persecuted for liking things about the game and having positive threads being plagued  with negative replies towards ones positive opinion not the game is becoming the norm..

We aren't going to stop people posting negative feedback in any thread as long as it's constructive and relevant to the topic.

That is the problem , degrading a persons likes about this game with rude remarks is not relevant nor constructive at all. 

I think the rules have been slightly bent in this thread to call it "what do you like" but I think it's fair to also include in that thread what you may not like too.

Hows is asking a simple question like that bending the rules ?? Its asked every day. What do you like about that song ?, what do you like about that movie ?. Do you know how annoying it gets when you are trying to have a positive discussion about some thing and you have that " other person " going off in your ear ranting that what you like is garbage and you are dumb for liking it . Tends to sour the chat real quick. So asking a positive simple question is bending the rules ???

If anyone has any issues with another player on the forum, or feels their post breaks the rules please report it and we'll review it, don't take matters into your own hands.

Reviewing it and doing something about it are two different things.

Standing up to it gets you banned by an over reacting moderator.  So from what i have seen here is that trying to have even one  normal positive conversation is impossible as there is always some hater that apparently has the right to jump in and complain and prosecute. I have seen a few members try and start a positive thread only to have it turned into a post with haters going off once again.They say Misery love company and no where is this more evident then on this forum as of late sadly. 

My friend master2g got banned for 45 days for standing up for what was right. Something about sharing info relating to a user from another forum and a ban for abusive post directed at another users. Yeah cause no one else is abusive to others here by a lager margin right. This is why i dont have any account or dealings with EA.This was my first and most definitely my last post .

@Jabberwocky79 @XGCSith @BLVD69 and some moderators. , master2g wanted to say thanks for the great chats and stuff but due to recent events he wont be back on this forum . He said to say thanks and take care. He will maybe send you a friends request via origins or something. 

Goodbye. Standard smile

Message 33 of 35 (2,485 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

[Do not discuss moderation - CM]

Message 34 of 35 (956 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Jabberwocky79

He had it coming.

Message 35 of 35 (834 Views)