Re: What can you spend credits on now?

by felker_s

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What can you spend credits on now?

★★★ Newbie
In Star Wars Battlefront 2 I have ~70,000 Credits but......what can I spend it on now? I cant buy anymore Lootboxes, I want my emotes ;-;
Message 1 of 2 (7,848 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Pro

Nothing. Not until the next update, at least. We are in a silly situation between two patches, the first introduced the new progression system and took the lootboxes out of the picture - yet we still need the next update for the cosmetic items to arrive. Then the credits will have meaning again, and that will be also the reintroduction of crystals, if I'm not mistaken. Also, you'll have opportunity to exchange your remaining crafting parts into skill points (I think 40 CP = 1 skill point).

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (9,945 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Pro

Nothing. Not until the next update, at least. We are in a silly situation between two patches, the first introduced the new progression system and took the lootboxes out of the picture - yet we still need the next update for the cosmetic items to arrive. Then the credits will have meaning again, and that will be also the reintroduction of crystals, if I'm not mistaken. Also, you'll have opportunity to exchange your remaining crafting parts into skill points (I think 40 CP = 1 skill point).

Message 2 of 2 (9,946 Views)