Re: What are all the counters to Zone troopers/Cyborgs?

by BattaIia

Original Post

★★★★ Pro

@emandab98 wrote:

I use flame troops. Usually effective.

Absolutely. Of course, when you bring your Flames then they run away like the cowards they are and it's Hello Wolverine... :-(

Message 11 of 15 (231 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Strange but true. 2 squads kill the first member decently fast which cuts the ROF in half, and then the other squad mops up. Levels pending, ofc.
Message 12 of 15 (226 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Zone/cyborgs aren't strong by themselves, but they are gooooood protector. I still have nightmare of zone+distruptor/juggernaut combos

Message 13 of 15 (220 Views)

★ Guide

I guess what I really was struggling is the combos actually.

If I cut the enemy economy down and he only has 2-3 zones out, then it's easily countered with flames.

However 1 wolverine + those 3 zones are a different story. Wolverine kills unlimited amounts of flames.

Which makes me think if the opponent gets the combo going it's GG. So only option is to rush or cut his economy.

Message 14 of 15 (213 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
yea, I can understand that. Problem is the solution isn't pretty. Either:

1) You brought an aggro deck which has no tech, and he holds pads with the tech deck dream combo, so you lose.

Or.

2) Your tech deck combo wins/loses against their tech deck combo

I suppose there is some grey area with ion cannons, jade catalyst missiles and base rush strats, but more often then not, if they get out the dream team before your 2nd nuke goes off, gg.
Message 15 of 15 (211 Views)