Re: What are EA doing about those who drop division in Division Rivals?

by 74eazye

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Its happening to me most of the time, about 90% of the time

Message 11 of 15 (590 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Its frustrating, i haven't bothered with FIFA 20 as i cant stand the gameplay, it seems to be getting worse.  I moved between Div 4-5 last year and This year i went up to Div 8 and have now been in Div 9 for a couple of months.  The standard of players in Div 9 is exceptional TBH, its not great for me as i know i wont really move out of this division now but there are a lot of players getting relegated on purpose, my advise, if you dont like it, dont play it....i got Ultimate Edition in Uk which was like £90 but i refuse to buy points etc and as such take the rough with the smooth, i win some and lose some but its a game at the end of the day....at times its frustrating then i beat someone much better than me and its all good again!

Message 12 of 15 (568 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

EA won't stop putting objective and high ended cards on Rivals objectives

Half of them won't even use it in their team while playing Rivals, then they go back up to their proper division, when stupid EA who don't seem to be listening

Either stop them completing the objectives if they quit matches at the beginning and drop too low, because this uses up our contracts on players and loan players who have only a limited amount of times you can use them

YET EA DOESN'T LISTEN, its about time we all stop playing the game for EA to wake up and listen to their core fans

Message 13 of 15 (558 Views)

★★★ Novice
@InTheTuff Agreed. This year it’s worse than ever. Just want to play and enjoy the game. Impossible with all the quitters who want to get relegated to then thrash other players later on. @EA Penalise people heavily for quitting!!! It will soon stop.
Message 14 of 15 (409 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not the case. Players are clearly dropping division and you can tell straight away as they are way better than they should be.

It’s totally ruined FIFA for me 

Message 15 of 15 (304 Views)