What Is the best way to stay in touch with BF1 community?

by LordODIN5047

Original Post

What Is the best way to stay in touch with BF1 community?

★★★ Newbie

Hi All,

I wanted to ask what the general consensus is on how to stay in touch with the current BF1 community. BF has been amazing fun to be a part of over the years and i want to ensure i dont miss out on any news or hhhhmmmmm??? lets say announcements? i want to try out BF1 on friday night servers.

Can anyone recommend the best website/ discord page to check out?

Many Thanks for input as this is my first post here.

Message 1 of 4 (407 Views)

Rif.: What Is the best way to stay in touch with BF1 community?

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi @LordODIN5047!

I personally recommend you to use twitter as the best way to get news, info and events. There are several unofficial, but really competent, pages where you can find all the info you need in real time (I personally suggest you BFBulletin).

If you want to chat with the battlefield community discord and the official reddit page are the best choices.

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 4 (399 Views)

Re: What Is the best way to stay in touch with BF1 community?

★ Guide
Hello @LordODIN5047

Generaly twitter is a good place to get all the latest info from the bf comunity.
When i attend a fridaynightbattlefield game ill allways jump on twitter to see whats what for the game details even though i dont have a twitter acount.
And possibly start a thread on hear to meet new guys
Hope this helped in some way
Message 3 of 4 (384 Views)

Re: What Is the best way to stay in touch with BF1 community?

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hello, before I joined EA I used twitter and community driven news sites like BattlefieldO, to stay up-to-date on what community was doing.  

Gaming have changes sense then, there are several places to keep up to-date with what the community is doing, today I would say Battlefield forumsTwitter, Discord and Reddit

Discord is the biggest for the moment also the newest.

• discord.gg/battlefield - For the Reddit Discord 
  • discord.gg/eagaming - For the EA Gamings Discord both community and EA employees are here also the home for FNB.
  • discord.gg/bfee - For any Battlefield Easter egg hunting
  • discord.gg/f2PKRWw - For the official Battlefield Incursions discord 

A few examples on where you can look for the battlefield community. Standard smile 

And always for any Battlefield news stay up to date here: https://www.battlefield.com.

/Atic 

Message 4 of 4 (355 Views)