Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: West bromwhich Albion 3rd kit

by Maaaat1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

West bromwhich Albion 3rd kit

★★★★★ Newbie

Would at any point west bromwhich Albion’s 3rd kit, the green and yellow stripes, be added into the game? 

Message 1 of 10 (472 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@19owen_giles96 I'm not aware of specific plans to add it but I will pass your request on to the team. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (445 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@19owen_giles96 I'm not aware of specific plans to add it but I will pass your request on to the team. 

Message 2 of 10 (446 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Cheers, Thank you

Message 3 of 10 (436 Views)

Community Manager

@19owen_giles96 No worries any time. 

Message 4 of 10 (424 Views)

★★ Novice

Will you please update us with a reaponse as it’s one of the few reasons I purchased FIFA this year if I’m totally honest. Also kit clashes occur more with West Brom and when you’re playing in game and the weather is sunny there’s no way of playing well against Sheffield Wednesday.

cheers

Message 5 of 10 (402 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Me as well as loads of other West Bromwich Albion fans would be having the same problem

The Yellow and Green kit is a big part of West Broms history and they have worn it in the all but 2 of there away games this season.

even the club themselves have sent a Tweet to #EASPORTSFIFA asking them to add this kit to the game

Please can you add this Kit to the game, if you look on Twitter you will find loads of messages from West Brom fans who are very much unhappy that this kit isnt in the game.

I would very much appreciate a response to this thanks

Message 6 of 10 (339 Views)

★★★ Novice

We've actually used the yellow and green striped kit more than the black away this year, so if there is any way to get it added that would be great.

Maybe we could organise a collection at the Hawthorns 😉

Message 7 of 10 (294 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Darko the kit was there for me when I got the game a week ago and now it’s not? Any advice please? TIA 

Message 8 of 10 (250 Views)

★★ Newbie

Also West Bromwich Albion fans chant "Manchester, Manchester, Manchester" and it reallu ruins the immersion. Any chance of that getting fixed?

Message 9 of 10 (219 Views)

★★ Newbie

Any news on this EA?

Message 10 of 10 (180 Views)
Twitter Stream