Welcome to The Sims Mobile forums on Answers HQ!

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: Welcome to The Sims Mobile forums on Answers HQ!

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@peachescoxwell, You don’t move in, but rather, promote offfspring to playable sims.

Click on the available slot, and from the options presented, choose ”promote”. That will take you into your family portrait view. (You can also skip the former step by tapping the portrait directly). Tap on the sim you want to to make playable, and then, tap “promote”. 

P.S. You don’t have to wait for a child to be an adult to make them playable. You can promote them from “child” status and they’ll age up accordingly. 

Message 11 of 23 (6,489 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hello, 

If you did not figure it out yet, you just click on the family photo located on the wall and it will pull up all your current sims in that household. From there you should be able to click on the exact sim you want to add to your available slot. Once you click on that sim the options to move the sim out or promote that sim to the open slot should be present. I hope that helps.

Message 12 of 23 (6,284 Views)

★★★ Guide
So just wondering if perhaps in the future that this Answers HQ can be accessed through an App I can download on my phone and iPad. It could be Answers HQ Mobile haha just a suggestion @EA_Mai
Message 13 of 23 (5,316 Views)

★ Apprentice
I was just wondering if I can not promote my son because I have no available slots and if I retire one I will be able to promote my son?
Message 14 of 23 (5,171 Views)

★ Guide

Yes, @5wsqvdokhd81. after you retire your sim a slot will be available. You can promote one of your offsprings by clicking the family portrait. Choose the one you like and click promote. 

Message 15 of 23 (5,160 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes when I click on him it says there's no room in the household so when I am ready I will retire and move one sim out and promote him. I know how to do all that I have already done that. Thank you for your help.

Message 16 of 23 (5,146 Views)

★★★ Novice
So right now I’m on level 39 and there’s not really anything I get when I level up except 5 sims cash which is kind of silly since I got that far
Also the prices are out of the roof for just one piece of land or a job or multiple furniture items etc.

Also I really want to get the hot tub and the fish tank but the hot tub cost 2000 sims cash which is more than $30 in actual currency which is literally insane for a hot tub on a virtual game plus that the hot tub and the fish tank only appear randomly in the questions pop ups and it shouldn’t be like that, there just needs to be reasonable prices and an actual place where I can get all of these things that either I or any other sim player wants

Also the fact that I have like 50 things in my storage is unnecessary, the whole point of leveling up is get get brand new things but The fact that I have to keep spending money for new things when the old things are still available and honestly really make no difference and also can’t sell basic starter stuff makes the game frustrating sometimes.

Plus I really don’t get anything out of upgrading my title just really makes no difference to buy new items anyways

Everyone is spending the maximum they can but getting back the minimum...

I love this game a lot but I just feel like a lot of things don’t make any sense.
Message 17 of 23 (4,749 Views)

★ Novice

Hi! I have a question about the sims mobile in Russia. When developers release this game in my country? It’s came out in all foreign countries at the beginning of the year. I’m a fan of Sims and long waiting for release. Will it be released in Russia?

thanks for the answer 

Message 18 of 23 (4,425 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Thanks so much!

Message 19 of 23 (3,111 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same question, can they move to other houses????

Message 20 of 23 (2,394 Views)