Weird Noise in My House?

by pesekii

Original Post

Weird Noise in My House?

★★★ Newbie

So, I logged onto my game as per usual, and I could just barely hear this weird alien-like sound coming from upstairs. I go to the upstairs and it gets WAY louder, especially in the one area by the bathroom. I looked around to see if there were aliens but nope! I don’t even have the expansion that brought in aliens. Does anybody know what this noise is? I’m honestly at a loss. I tried to attach a video to this. (Not sure if it worked.) Also! I exited the game and logged back on and the noise was gone. Still confused tho.

Message 1 of 3 (350 Views)

Re: Weird Noise in My House?

Hero

Hi @pesekii

do you have a talking toilet in the bathroom ?

There's a bug with that: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-TO-ADD-CL-Potty-Mouth-Toilet-Humming-Noise-Wont-St...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (333 Views)

Re: Weird Noise in My House?

Hero (Retired)
Hi @pesekii
Do you have a self-cleaning cat litter? In my case it took some time for me to discover that this strange annoying sound comes from this self-cleaning cat litter. I was sure for some time that my game broke down and I even fixed it on Origin
Message 3 of 3 (322 Views)