Re: Weekend league speed up lag/lag

by mosalah3030

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Weekend league speed up lag/lag

★★ Novice

Good day, for me sometimes I go in a weekend league game with 5 bars of connectivity, at half time I return to it laggin like crazy or has speed up delay lag and button lag, am I the only one who experience this? My connection is at minimum 20mbps and 3 mbps. On another occasion like today i went into a game with 4 bars of connectivity and the game lagged all the way till he decided to rage quit, I messaged him and he said it never lagged until after half time and he had 3 bars of connectivity wow. Can you add a code to the program that just kick us out of the game when it’s lagging and have us replay the game rather than take a loss for something out of your control. Restarting the router or the PS4 does not fix this issue especially here in Jamaica I don’t know if we are far away from the server or what but it would be nice to have one weekend league where this does not happen. Thank you love the game can’t wait for FIFA 19.

Message 1 of 11 (7,217 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@dre50f 

If you are having  issues with your connection, then I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (7,305 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@dre50f 

If you are having  issues with your connection, then I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko.png
Message 2 of 11 (7,306 Views)

★★ Novice

I have tried those many times, I even went as far as changing my internet provide and upgrading my internet speed and it’s still the same. I can’t play 40 games and don’t have 1-5 of them having this issue. So obviously it’s either I’m connecting to people way too far from me in Jamaica or the server I’m getting connected to is too far. Yesterday I played against a guy from Canada and he was lagging too the game decided to kick us both out and we both got the L it was 1-1 at about 35 mins in. On Twitter I posted a video to EA help due to the fact that I can’t attach it here.

Message 3 of 11 (7,110 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@dre50f

Don't worry. EA servers are bad. I play to a Netherlands server and my ping is 19-25 ms and I still get speed up lag. The only thing I want is EA to come clean and admit it. But they won't. They will blame your connection every single time.

Message 4 of 11 (7,072 Views)

★★ Novice

Good to know I’m not the only one. 

Message 5 of 11 (7,063 Views)

Community Manager

@dre50f Can you post the UO trace that you ran as part of your troubleshooting?

@knight_rider1804 You have been advised about your issues in the past, please stop spreading misinformation and spamming threads.  

Darko.png
Message 6 of 11 (7,029 Views)

★★ Guide

Servers are so bad, from 20 matches i lost 18, so real, so so realistic. I will never buy this game, it is not funny to play and lose from every opponents.

Message 7 of 11 (5,369 Views)

★★★ Novice

they have said they have solved the problem 

but i know it hasn't  been solved

Message 8 of 11 (5,326 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had this problem the past two weekends when playing weekend league. Not in division rivals only weekend league. It’s not my connection as I have reset my Internet. I have also talked to my provider and now running the top speed broadband I could possibly get. So please do tell me ea what I can do to stop the stupid speed up like it only seems to happen when I am losing or after half time or when I have scored or attempted to scored a goal at the other end. 

Message 9 of 11 (3,678 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I m having the same issue with speed lag  , tried already the trouble shooting  , upgraded my internet from 50mb to 250mb , upgraded my router to gaming router , changed my home wired connection to be able to wire the ps4 to the main router , i only play in my regional server which is few miles away (i can literally see the server center from my window lol )    , i get 6ms when i start the game and monitor my ping during game between 6-8 ms max, i spoke to EA about the issue for a year and they keep redirecting me to trouble shooting or internet providing , changed my provider nothing is improving , dont get me wrong . It does actually perfectly work without speed lag from time to time without changing or doing anything from my end which make me confirm that the Issue is purely EA . If only they can confirm the issue and save us from spending thousands of dollars to improve , internet , router and new provider contract! 

Message 10 of 11 (2,761 Views)