Weekend league rewards

by ch3koo_

Original Post

Weekend league rewards

★★★★ Novice

Hello all..

I was playing weekend league yesterday in PC platform and i got 25 win but i got ranked 65th on world.. i want to know what rewards i'll gonna get?

Message 1 of 5 (266 Views)

Re: Weekend league rewards

Hero
@ch3koo_ you should get 125,000 coins, 1 totssf 11 players pack, 3 jumbo rare players packs, 4 player picks (1 of 5), 2000 fut champs points.

If you go to leaderboard within the fut champions tab, in the menu, you can check it.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 5 (247 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah i'm in the champions leaderboard with elite 2 (Look in the attached images)

I was making sure that i'll get rank rewards?

Message 3 of 5 (243 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@ch3koo_i've seen a streamer who got top 100 rewards on PC recently and he wasn't 30-0. he got the highest rank rewards possible, you won't get both (elite 2 and 65th) otherwise you'll get like 10 red picks and all the rest. You will get 65th in the world rewards. There is hardly any (decent) players on PC, that is why the scores are low. On ps4 on some weeks 30-0 isn't good enough to guarantee top 100. i suppose it's this time of year though aswell, but well done, played for and got!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 5 (238 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah you are right

I know that i cant take both rewards for the weekend league

I just want to get the 65th rank reward 💃💃

It is my first year in fut and i just started fut in march 2020 so im so happy with my result as it was my first elite and also ranked so that was amazing 🥰

I got like 12 gold 1 in a row so i was so happy with my rank 

Message 5 of 5 (230 Views)