Week Party Board/Schedule

by VintageStarlette

Original Post

Re: Week Party Board/Schedule

★★★★★ Expert
I’m doing the same with the one party idea. I’m active at PaQuilter1’s party but I’m not going to another in case someone else on here has one today!
Message 51 of 2,716 (1,283 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
This is my strategy, too. I'm gonna try to have my parties around the same time each week.
Message 52 of 2,716 (1,275 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Lol, it's 6.30 am here.... but I'm on my way soon...
Message 53 of 2,716 (1,253 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Thank you everyone for coming. I had a great time. My Hubby was laughing at me because I was giggling so much. It hilarious how all the guests clump up on the sidewalk and then stroll into the house. Lol 😂😊

Message 54 of 2,716 (1,244 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@mamabearboys Next time maybe I can make it later then you can come visit too. It's 2:10 am here. I'm a night owl so the early morning parties don't work to good for me but thanks to this board we can coordinate our partying...YAY!!!  Have a good day! 😊😉

I might just stay up and watch Harry & Megan get married. I love the Royals...Maybe cause my real name is Elizabeth Anne. 😇

Message 55 of 2,716 (1,240 Views)

★★★★ Expert
I couldn't go, as the party was full...!!
I start at 7.00 gmt, if I can...just a while before the kids need breakfast, lol!
Message 56 of 2,716 (1,229 Views)

★★ Pro
I tried this morning but it’s full! Ha, next time. This is such a good idea!
Message 57 of 2,716 (1,212 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PaQuiter1 Thanks for a great party! Victoria is Judy Garland's first friend. 🌼
Message 58 of 2,716 (1,204 Views)

★★★ Guide

I am planning on having a party if anyone wants to take Kayden off my hands and have him live or marry someones sim.

Message 59 of 2,716 (1,185 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@pepperjax1230 I don’t have any space to take Kayden off your hands but I’ll come to your party. I’ve kept one party spot free just in case anyone here had one. Are we friends already? What’s your friend code just in case?
Message 60 of 2,716 (1,157 Views)