Week Party Board/Schedule

by VintageStarlette

Original Post

Re: Week Party Board/Schedule

★ Guide

Well, my app says I can host another party, so I will! Please friend me before the party starts if you'd like to come.

• party date & time for your time zone - Friday, March 29, 9:15 pm Eastern time
  • your forum username - kimberlyaz1992
  • party theme (i.e. costume, 80s, Western) (optional) - My first Sim will soon be retiring, so feel free to come celebrate her and share stickers with everyone
  • friendcode (optional) - XWYEJH3
  • SimsMobile username - kimberlyaz
  • hosting character name & description - Arabella Astrid (brunette), she'll be in a fancy yellow ballgown
Message 2711 of 2,716 (1,030 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@kimberlyaz1992 Thank you for posting this! I may be a couple hours late, but I'll try to get in and contact your Sims. 

Please review Post #1 in this thread to confirm I listed the correct info. Thanks! 🌸

Message 2712 of 2,716 (1,022 Views)

★ Guide

@VintageStarlette wrote:

@kimberlyaz1992 Thank you for posting this! I may be a couple hours late, but I'll try to get in and contact your Sims. 

Please review Post #1 in this thread to confirm I listed the correct info. Thanks! 🌸

Thank you @VintageStarlette  it all looks correct in Post #1. And I even got 3 friend requests throughout the week in response, so thanks to those Simmers and I hope to see them (and you) tonight. For any who attend, I'm also interested in some feedback on how to throw an even better party next time so feel free to share in the party chat or right here.

Message 2713 of 2,716 (994 Views)

Paaaaaaar-TAY!!!!

★★★ Apprentice

Having a concert party. Who wants in? 

Message 2714 of 2,716 (860 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
  • 6.13.2019 - 1:30 pm GMT
  • o_heartofstone_o
  • Concert Party
  • LWLFKK3
  • Heart of Stone
  • Host: Azanjah Jung
Message 2715 of 2,716 (855 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I can't wait to have proper parties again! Soooo sweet to see all those names again! Missing them all....

Message 2716 of 2,716 (135 Views)