Week Party Board/Schedule

by VintageStarlette

Original Post

Re: Week Party Board/Schedule

★★★★ Guide

Thanks for the party @terogamusaudiHaz! And the great sticker name thing. 😁

Wouldn't it be so cool if all our "families" could live in the same neighborhood in the game. It would be so fun! Parties, booze, darts, and hot tubs all the time!

Message 2421 of 2,716 (300 Views)

★★★★ Expert

My pleasure @Kevnik1! Ikr! That is the dream~~~ Party all day, we can join any parties (hosted by our friends) anytime we want. No more party crashing Thinking

Message 2422 of 2,716 (572 Views)

Re: Week Party Board/Schedule?

★★ Pro

I’m going to do a party in an hour- 7:30 pm Central Time- no theme! (Sunday) - sorry for the short notice but I am going to try to start doing a party every Sunday! 

Also so I am over 100 pages behind in this thread so I hope this posts at the end of it! 

Message 2423 of 2,716 (547 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Starlight0007 @ShellsSeaShells

Hi! Were you just at this guy's party? If not, is it weird that your Sims were there? You each had one there. They disappeared before I could get a screenshot.

I noticed that they were yours because Stars said she needed 1 hot sticker and Daniel's said 🚫. And most people in the "real" world aren't as cool as us using the new sticker /name. 😁

Just trying to figure out how this all works. I know our sims do their own thing I just didn't know that we went to parties of our friends friends. 

I gave that hot sticker to you Star

Message 2424 of 2,716 (535 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@rmw8855 wrote:

@pinkpurpleboots  Your party doesn't show up for me, my party doesn't show up for you.  Our parties must have had a surprising choice that made them mad at each other  DisappointedDevil  I'm sorry you couldn't come PPB.  Hopefully they fix this soon.

Yes I hope they will fix this soon. Both @terogamusaudiHaz’s party and @mamabearboys‘s party didn’t show up for me as well.

Message 2425 of 2,716 (512 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Wednesday, August 22

Time:  3 pm PDT  (GMT -7)

Party Theme:  Dad retired and left the house to us kids.  It's party time!!! 

Attire:  Whatever that theme inspires you to wear

Forum username:  BlueWizardRob

Sims Mobile username: BlueWIzard

Friend Code: PY6T3DD

***Important Note***

If you want me to accept you as a friend, post a note here on the forums and tag me.  My friend list is full but I will cull a less active friend to make room for people who are active here on these forums.

Also note that I have my parties every Wednesday.  I switch off between 8 or 9 AM PDT (GMT -7) which benefits my European friends and 3 PM PDT (GMT-7) for my Asia-Pacific Friends

Message 2426 of 2,716 (435 Views)

★★★ Guide

Tuesday, 21st August 2018

Time: 3 pm GMT

Party theme: Welcome new sims ! Let's get to know each other !

Sims Mobile username: Startlight0007

Friend code: TMLWKTF

Here are my new sims !

Lana and Marlon are kids of Ivy

Anika is the youngest kid of Layla's mum (has been waiting for a long time to be promoted)

Jaiden is the son of Denzel 

Heart Heart Heart

Photo Aug 21, 12 14 09 PM.jpg

Message 2427 of 2,716 (430 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Kevnik1 I definitely didn't attend the party ! weird 

Message 2428 of 2,716 (429 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Starlight0007

Hi Starlight.

Are you interested to marry my Sims? I have 4 sims - 2 guys 2 girls (Cillian, Lillian, Herbert, and Marie). More information on the sim trading thread. MayaRose is interested in one of the girls...

Message 2429 of 2,716 (392 Views)

★ Expert

Party Thursday Aug 23 I'll start my usual time 6-8 AM EST depending on when I wake up. Just stroll in whenever you like

Wedding of Blaze and Miguel 

Theme Rainbow wedding. Formal : Match your outfit with your sims hair color . Be colorful . No black or white for party attendees. The grooms will be wearing black and white.. 

Message 2430 of 2,716 (379 Views)