Re: Week Party Board/Schedule

by rmw8855

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@cuddlepuddle09  If you go in again after that happens, then it counts as another party.

Message 1761 of 2,716 (1,196 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@cuddlepuddle09 Don't do it. If you went to the party already, there's a good chance you will still get rewards for attending. You just have to wait and see if you get them after the party ends. Fingers crossed. ☺

Message 1762 of 2,716 (1,195 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

…..

Message 1763 of 2,716 (10,234 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@PaQuilter1 @rmw8855 ok thank u for the head's up, i definitely won't go back then!
Message 1764 of 2,716 (1,190 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@terogamusaudiHaz Haz, I'll try and make it to your party, but I just figured out it's 7 am my time and that's pretty early for me. I'm a night owl for sure.😋 😉☺

Message 1765 of 2,716 (1,155 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@BlueWizardRob and @VintageStarlette I requested both of you back as friends and I will really try to be on at least once a day and attend parties again I am really sorry for being inactive for so long I am still in the process of moving but I promise to make an effort. But everyone else who didn’t purge me for being inactive I have the game back on my tablet so hope to see you at parties soon.

Message 1766 of 2,716 (1,130 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@pepperjax1230 You are Acadia in game right? If so, I still have you in my Friends list. ☺

Message 1767 of 2,716 (1,110 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@pepperjax1230 wrote:

@BlueWizardRob and @VintageStarlette I requested both of you back as friends and I will really try to be on at least once a day and attend parties again I am really sorry for being inactive for so long I am still in the process of moving but I promise to make an effort. But everyone else who didn’t purge me for being inactive I have the game back on my tablet so hope to see you at parties soon.

Accepted. I wouldn't have purged you if I had remembered to connect you with your in game name.

Message 1768 of 2,716 (1,108 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Really looking forward to seeing you back in the game, @pepperjax1230!
Message 1769 of 2,716 (1,097 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

So nice to see your name pop up @pepperjax1230!  I feel sad for you every time i add or remove a friend and see the days beside your name!  You’re glued to my list though, so you wont be going anywhere.  Glad the move is going well 💟

@VintageStarlette. 💟 V 💟 Take your time, we will take care of your starlettes and make sure theyre not lonely too ✨👩🏻‍💼✨

Message 1770 of 2,716 (1,087 Views)