Re: Week Party Board/Schedule

by Simfanatic08

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

WARNING: With the way my chat was acting I would advise not attending my party! 

For those who came we got it to 10 don't come back in!!

Message 1331 of 2,716 (464 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Finealta (((((Hugs))))) and prayers for you and your kids!

Message 1332 of 2,716 (464 Views)

★ Expert

@Simfanatic08 Oh no. sorry to hear. Is your party at level 10? 

Mumsy's and PaQuilter's parties both crashed for me at level 10 of the party. Both are also on level 40 . Your also on level 40. My party did not crash and I'm at level 40 but I am the only one out of all of you that has not cleared all my land and I'm not using my whole lot. Wonder if the lot size is causing party crashes ???

Message 1333 of 2,716 (453 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@themummyof4

Hopefully your children return home safely. btw I'm Indonesian (but I don't live in Bali, I live in Java). My time zone is GMT +7.

@mamabearboys

Tell me when you're planning throw Carmen's wedding party. Seraphina (Carmen's cousin) can't wait for the party.

Message 1334 of 2,716 (451 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Fuzzernutter wrote:

@Simfanatic08 Oh no. sorry to hear. Is your party at level 10? 

Mumsy's and PaQuilter's parties both crashed for me at level 10 of the party. Both are also on level 40 . Your also on level 40. My party did not crash and I'm at level 40 but I am the only one out of all of you that has not cleared all my land and I'm not using my whole lot. Wonder if the lot size is causing party crashes ???

Got it to level 10. It's going, but I wouldn't risk it. I still have a lot of land to clear and I haven't reached my item limit like the others, so I don't know why mine's doing it.

Message 1335 of 2,716 (437 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Simfanatic08 I just left the party Tupieki did I spell that right? Came in and I said to not reenter the game because we're trying to keep it from crashing. I left Tyler at the party and I'm not going back into my game until tomorrow. Hopefully it will hold on. The chat was acting really weird. The last time I checked it it looked like this 👇 and the whole chat was gone except for this. 👇

Message 1336 of 2,716 (437 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Simfanatic08

I tested your party with Seraphina, and it seems like the Chat is disabled.

Message 1337 of 2,716 (431 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PaQuilter1 that's the way the chat looked for me too when I went back into chat!

Message 1338 of 2,716 (429 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Finealta I'm praying your family gets home safe. That is really scary. Keep us posted. {{Hugs}} 💜

Message 1339 of 2,716 (428 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PaQuilter1 The chat did the same for me. House of Glass is level 26 and nowhere near the item limit. I took 2 Sims to the party. I haven't been back in.

Message 1340 of 2,716 (425 Views)