Re: Week Party Board/Schedule

by mamabearboys

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

🖤 @mamabearboys I'm SOOO glad your recovery is complete!!! I'll post your party details. Would you like to set a theme???

Message 1301 of 2,716 (451 Views)

★★ Pro

Oh how could I forget the theme! I am going to go with a Romper Room theme. Remember that show? Ha. Anyway, no show knowledge required, just come wearing a one piece outfit of your choice, preferably not a dress, so it looks like some sort of romper! 

Message 1302 of 2,716 (448 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@themummyof4 wrote:
Party in 20 minutes!!

Got myself installed with cold smoothie in a cafe in town... heatwave in England, it's over 25°C!! Long may it last...!

Ready to go and dress my Sims... aw, Erik has found a girlfriend, she's gorgeous, and he is the prototype Viking...!!

Bahahahaha @ 25 degree heatwave!  My families English too, so it’s so funny to us over in Oz when you guys say you’re having a heatwave and it’s not in it’s 30’s or 40’s lol!

@VintageStarlette *gasp* i dont think your Houe of Glass is on my friends list!!  Can you send me that code please honey?

@terogamusaudiHaz Makoto and Will ow grace got married yesterday!  So i can throw a wedding party anytime now if there are available slots for you all?

Message 1303 of 2,716 (428 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Finealta I only have one slot left cause Jake tried to go to Mummy's party but it had crashed and they had the nerve to count it towards my parties even though he couldn't get in.  GRRRRRR..... 😭😭

I made the mistake of not checking here first. 😧

Message 1304 of 2,716 (421 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

I have one available slot atm, @Finealta. I’m still figuring out @mamabearboys’s party time. That is on our Saturday, right? If it’s true/correct, then yes I can come to your party today Wink

Message 1305 of 2,716 (419 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@mamabearboys  I'm so glad you are back  :eahigh_file:  I look forward to seeing you back in the game & I will see you tomorrow at your party.  Hopefully Giada & Emily can find something to wear.

Message 1306 of 2,716 (407 Views)

★★★★ Expert

And congrats to Makoto and Willow!

Sorry, @PaQuilter1. I know I have already stated this, several times maybe, but I just gotta stress how much I dislike that annoying glitch!

Message 1307 of 2,716 (407 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@PaQuilter1 wrote:

@Finealta I only have one slot left cause Jake tried to go to Mummy's party but it had crashed and they had the nerve to count it towards my parties even though he couldn't get in.  GRRRRRR..... 😭😭

I hate when it does that.  After the party crashed, it came back but doesn't show that I attended, even though it took my party slot, so I doubt I will get the gems for a level 10 party <sigh>  I wish they would get this fixed.

Message 1308 of 2,716 (402 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@rmw8855@terogamusaudiHaz Which reminds me...I have to add a post to Fuzz's party problem post. 😦

Message 1309 of 2,716 (391 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@rmw8855 wrote:

@PaQuilter1 wrote:

I hate when it does that.  After the party crashed, it came back but doesn't show that I attended, even though it took my party slot, so I doubt I will get the gems for a level 10 party <sigh>  I wish they would get this fixed.

Yes! Out of all the party issues, I want this fixed the most 😢

Message 1310 of 2,716 (389 Views)