by VintageStarlette

Original Post

Re: Week Party Board/Schedule

★★★★★ Expert

Loved coming! Thank you for the party!!

Message 1031 of 2,716 (364 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@itsmesquivel I sent you a friend request. I thought I did it before but I don't see you on mine. I cleaned up my list again today and I have a few spots open. ☺

Message 1032 of 2,716 (358 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@itsmesquivel It was truly our pleasure!!! Thank you for the party! 🖤

Message 1033 of 2,716 (354 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@itsmesquivel wrote:
For all of you that assist to my party and helped leveling up to 10!! I really appreciated all the effort and time! 💖 YOU ARE THE BEST!! XOXOXOXOXI 

I agree with @itsmesquivel.  You all make this game so much more enjoyable.  The friends are one of the main reason I keep playing.  HeartHeartHeart

Message 1034 of 2,716 (329 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@rmw8855 I know what you mean!! This game would be just pixels without y'all! Now it's so much more! Not only have my Sims made friends, but I have too, and you guys are the absolute best!!

Thank you all for including me in this wonderful community!! I don't often find many places I belong, but I do here!! Thanks for all the memories we're making!!

Message 1035 of 2,716 (313 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Aw @Simfanatic08, it wouldn't be the same without you and your amazing Sims! They're such characters, really enhancing the game!
I agree though, without you guys it would be a bit flat, just watching a handful of Sims doing hobbies and jobs...!
Message 1036 of 2,716 (305 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

🖤🖤🖤 I agree wholeheartedly. And what a blow when any among us lose their games. Leaves a big hole. 🙁

Message 1037 of 2,716 (296 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

What's that?.....Up in the sky.....Is it a bird?....Is it a plane?......No!....Its........a butterfly?

The party has started, but it won't let me into the party chat.  Let me know if everything is working for others.

Message 1038 of 2,716 (291 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@BlueWizardRob wrote:

What's that?.....Up in the sky.....Is it a bird?....Is it a plane?......No!....Its........a butterfly?

The party has started, but it won't let me into the party chat.  Let me know if everything is working for others.

@BlueWizardRob 

I was able to get into the party, but it freezes everytime I try to do an activity.  Chat isn't working for me again either.  I'm sorry.  I will try to get in again later.  

I don't have any superhero costumes, so Emily was dressed as an alter ego (suit & glasses - think female Clark Kent).

Message 1039 of 2,716 (288 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I see her.  Love the pink hair and glasses.

Message 1040 of 2,716 (282 Views)