Re: Week Party Board/Schedule?

by pepperjax1230

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
Hahaha! Well, Ashley's a basket case, Rhett left her, so she must be an available woman. "After all...Tomorrow is another day!" Just keep an eye on your drapes! 😂😂😂
Message 21 of 2,716 (2,000 Views)

Re: Week Party Board/Schedule

Champion (Retired)

@VintageStarlette @themummyof4 I can't attend either of your parties because they are FuLL!!!  😥😥😥😥😥

Message 22 of 2,716 (1,991 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PaQuilter1 "Tomorrow...is another day!" - Scarlett O'Hara, "Gone With the Wind" (1939)
Message 23 of 2,716 (1,982 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Looks like my party crashed! First time that's ever happened to me. Boo. 😕
Message 24 of 2,716 (1,961 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@VintageStarlette Oh no...That's awful. 😥

Message 25 of 2,716 (1,960 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BlueWizardRob I’m thinking we probably couldn’t see Jonathan’s party because we became free ends after it started. It’s the only reason I can come up with anyway 🤔
@VintageStarlettes I understand why your handle is what it is after your screen beauties graced my party as they did BlueWizardRob’s!
@themummyof4 I will be trying to attend your party - if the game allows it! If it crashes when I enter, don’t be afraid... it’s just that it can’t handle how awesome my Sims are 😂
Message 26 of 2,716 (1,832 Views)

★★ Pro
This is going to be so awesome to check this thread! One day I will get in to meet some vintage starlettes!
Message 27 of 2,716 (1,830 Views)

★★★ Guide

I have a party going on my code is JHCJLHP

Message 28 of 2,716 (1,818 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@pepperjax1230 I have two parties already but hopefully I can make it next time. I hope it goes well for you!
Message 29 of 2,716 (1,815 Views)

★★★ Guide

@BlueWizardRob wrote:

Go ahead

PY6T3DD

It helps if you mention something here or on the Sims Mobile Social Forum.  My friends list is full but I'll make a spot for people who are active here.

I am active I play everyday so I will add you.

Message 30 of 2,716 (1,806 Views)