Weak horns and car lights, two color decals painting

by SpirosFX

Original Post

Weak horns and car lights, two color decals painting

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Ghost devs, how about, tune half of the default car horns volume, so that they can be heard as the should? U put them ingame and yes it's a nice addition, especially when we have few more options on what horn to use, but among then 38 cars i've tried so far, half of them is like producing no horn sound, that much weak, while others have the proper volume level.. always talking about their default. A bit of attention is needed on some of those that come in vanity packages as well. I like to use them, and since it's a matter of 30min to 1h of volume correction, then u can do it, unless u want to leave this too as a quickie.

Car lights.... usefull to see at night right? Well, apart the environment's washed out colors and brightness (unless it's bright day), i've noticed very well what's goin on with our own cars lights except for those of traffic, that are weak too but i've already mention it in other topic, see this one here

I mean, what the heck, they're on, but bright as a regular flashlight and the most ironic, is that especially during night races (it happens for dusk too), my opponents cars have almost 5-6 times brighter lights and i must say that very often, i do not accelerate more to lose them in order to give me their lights to see if i'm heading on a rock or not. Also, the beetle, using the offroad super build at least, despite the lamps are on, there is no illumination in front of it !! No way someone has not seen it, but many people miss such details.

In case u might think is my monitor settings issue, i assure it's not, i have it calibrated properly as i don't leave such things in auto. Ofc the whole lighting thing ingame is a bit of a mess, when i really enjoy much older night mode nfs titles (NFSU-NFSU2-CARBON), and the mess began since the MW of 2013, but at least there u could easily see the traffic cars either back or front and avoid them early, ofc there were other issues ...!

The last to mention here incase someone has found some hidden way (although i doubt it), is about the dual color decals such as those u see in photo below, in white and black, where only white is paintable obviously, otherwise i would have found the way since i always look very carefully the options around me everywhere and the environment, unless i missed this one (i remain a human yes) !!! So.....anyone?.... Ghost?... cough cough**

dl bw.png

Message 1 of 1 (332 Views)