We want the BMW E36

by flosurat

Original Post

We want the BMW E36

★ Apprentice
I still haven't given up hope that EA will see sense and bring back the E36. While there are all other 3 series in the game, the most popular one is still missing. I won't buy the game unless the E36 is playable, though. Like my post if u share my opinion.
Message 1 of 18 (3,137 Views)

Re: We want the BMW E36

★★★★★ Apprentice

Right? I dont understand this at all....This one is better then every single new bmw in every way and its not in the game.... 

Message 2 of 18 (3,094 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

That M2 is ugly as [Profanity removed by CM] 

Message 3 of 18 (3,048 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Ever heard of licensing? Do you have evidence to back up that this is the most popular BMW out there? I would not call the E36 the most popular one out there. 

Message 4 of 18 (3,011 Views)

★ Apprentice
I admit it's the most popular one for me cause I drive one. But even if it's not for everyone, it's still by far more adorable than the M2. Nobody with some sense for nice cars can dispute this. It looks like a Hyundai with a BMW badge on it.
Message 5 of 18 (3,002 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice
Right? Every single new bmw is like some kind of joke... but thats almost every single new car made this days so...
Message 6 of 18 (2,946 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Of course the E36 is going to be more affordable. They are a 20 year old design. They do not have the power or technology that the modern ones have. The new ones do not look like Hyundai's. Do not get me wrong, I like the older BMW's. Also, the reason why a lot of cars look a like now-a-days is because of aerodynamics standards set my the federal government. If a car company wants to have their cars here in the US, they have to meet both aerodynamics, safety and emissions standards. Calling the new ones a joke is a joke on itself. The M2 comes with 375 HP out of a 3.0 straight 6. Both the M3 & M4 have between 425 and 444 HP out of the same straight 6's and they have an even more customization and performance following than the E36 and E46 combined. 

Message 7 of 18 (2,941 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

but still I'd love to have it in game..

Message 8 of 18 (2,935 Views)

★ Apprentice
Of course the new M3s and M4s are great cars, as well as the E46. But even the E30 is in the game, like many other old cars. EA seems to put high value on BMWs in the game. So it's just like there's something missing. In Forza on the Xbox you can play the E36 as well, but PS4 players unfortunately cannot.
Message 9 of 18 (2,925 Views)

Champion (Retired)
The reason why they put a higher focus on BMWs is because they have a deal with BMW just like how Forza does with Porsche. Thats why the new M5 was revealed with the game.
Message 10 of 18 (2,892 Views)