We want PC EA!

by YinzersStoleMyID

Original Post

Live 19 not coming to PC again? Seriously?

★★★ Novice

Why is the game not being released to PC again? You're not going to win the battle against 2K if you're not releasing on all major platforms...

Message 1 of 15 (16,441 Views)

Re: Live 19 not coming to PC again? Seriously?

★★ Novice

Even Madden is coming to pc , but not live! Only one sport's game i want to play, i'm sick of 2K trash!

Message 2 of 15 (16,376 Views)

We want PC EA!

★★★★ Novice

You guys got us Madden which I pre-ordered yesterday, why no NBA Live 19 on PC? I will just buy 2K if you guys are seriously not going to bring this game to PC!

Message 3 of 15 (10,034 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I already gave feedback to EA on this and even the mods told me they passed on feedback to the developers..but looks like they don't care. 

Message 4 of 15 (16,325 Views)

NBA Live Pre Orders today And No PC Release?

★★ Novice

Why no NBA LIVE 19 PC im grateful for madden 19 PC but its suck to not see NBA Live

Message 5 of 15 (10,178 Views)

Re: NBA Live Pre Orders today And No PC Release?

★★★★★ Newbie

Same. I would buy instantly. 2K is getting worse every iteration and I want to switch for good...

Message 6 of 15 (10,124 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm disappointed too. I wanted to try live 18 last year on the pc, didn't happen. Was hoping at least they'd release it this year for the pc, but nope. Yet they release that trash madden for pc. Absolute joke.
Message 7 of 15 (15,999 Views)

★★ Novice

I whole heartedly agree. PC gaming community pays a lot of money to take two interactive. Electronics Arts doesn’t care about us.

Message 8 of 15 (15,084 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Right the next most global next to soccer. Apparently everyone on the planet knows that PC is bigger globally than in North America  it just seems like this and not Madden would of been the best move into the PC market 

Message 9 of 15 (12,944 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Can't believe in 2018 were not getting a PC launch. The difference between pc, ps4 and xbone are only UI and multi-player related. EA is Sui g the same engine on pc for other games, and i cant believe they can't pay a few ui guys a couple of hours to make it work. 

Message 10 of 15 (12,075 Views)