Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: We need legacy defending online! And in Fifa 19!

by stojkovic1976

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Why has it been taken from the squad battles it's impossible to defending against legendary and ultimate explanation would be welcome

Message 11 of 51 (955 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I know why was removed by Squad Battles because you play offline but there is an online rank...the problem is that the tactical defense is the wrost defence system that I have seen on a soccer game...

Message 12 of 51 (940 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
Tactical defending sucks the ai is dumb and doesn't work
Message 13 of 51 (865 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
You’re totally right
Message 14 of 51 (855 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Absolutely you are right, I hate fifa19

Message 15 of 51 (855 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

Guessing EA will do nothing about this. I've played about 30 games since release the gameplay is that terrible. Just pleased I purchased the hard copy so I an get some use out of it as frisbee.

Message 16 of 51 (846 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
Spoiler
Ea has lost many Fifa buyers, I will never play Fifa again 
Message 17 of 51 (835 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Best thing EA have done in years is remove legacy defending, legacy defending should be named "put down your controller and stare at your screen defending"

It's boring to "play" - You're not doing anything, you just let the AI defend for you, football is about attacking and defending, kids just want to attack attack attack and let the AI do the rest.
It's boring to play against - Playing against the AI or against a player using legacy is the exact same thing, why the hell would I play online if the guy I'm playing against is basically just letting the AI play for him anyway.

Legacy made online play incredibly boring because online play was basically just offline play with disconnects & lag.

You're whining because you can't be bothered to learn to defend and want the AI to do it for you, why buy a football game, just watch football on TV if you don't actually want to do it yourself.

This truly is a git gud problem, practice defending thesame way you practiced attacking previously, defending is just as important as attacking, put time into it, doing it yourself is so much more satisfying, the best players weren't using legacy anyway because if you really git gud at defending, you do a better job than AI defending ever could.

Legacy => Tactical is a big difference but after a couple days of doing the defending yourself, pretty sure you won't want to go back, there's a reason all the tactical defending guys were up there while all the legacy defending guys were down there, getting good at tactical is superior to letting the AI do it for you, with legacy defending, you're about as hard to beat as the AI on professional.

Message 18 of 51 (811 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

How funny you are 

Message 19 of 51 (793 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
You don't know how to defend, you're too lazy to learn how to defend and you hate the game for it. Not my problem, enjoy being angry and not actually learning how to defend. Get pooped on in division 9
Message 20 of 51 (783 Views)
Twitter Stream