Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: We need a demo for Career Mode or Pro Clubs in FIFA 19

by GamerChanger0340

Original Post

We need a demo for Career Mode or Pro Clubs in FIFA 19

★★★★ Novice

There should be a demo for either Career Mode or Pro Clubs for FIFA 19 so we should know what to expect and what needs to be changed before it's full release. I'm really hoping for a huge improvement for Career mode because it has been the same old concept for years now and needs to be changed. So please release a demo for it or a trial before it's to late.

Message 1 of 5 (187 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @GamerChanger0340,

This is the demo that we have at the moment and I'm not aware of us adding any new features to the demo. 

I guess you'd just have to wait for the 10h trial or the Origin Access Premier version in order to play the game before the full release to try out Career Mode or Pro Clubs Standard smile

Message 2 of 5 (170 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I understand these are the demos you had in the past but EA never gives a demo for Career Mode or Pro Clubs especially it gets frustrating when they don't make any significant changes to those modes. I was suggesting that they should so we know what to expect and what needs to change before it's full release. I am waiting for the 10h trial but that's 5 days before it's earliest release for console that's a short time. I was just suggesting that EA should start to make demo for modes like Career Mode or Pro Clubs so we can give our opinions and complaints on it if there is problems because for the past FIFAs no significant changes has been made especially to Career Mode. This gets really frustrating for players who don't like and don't play ultimate team especially offline players who play Career Mode.

Message 3 of 5 (159 Views)

Community Manager

That's why we had the Beta test for FIFA 19, to play different modes and gather feedback. This is something that we did a while ago and all I can say is that we've received a lot of feedback around Pro Clubs and Career Mode, which we've all collected and sent on Standard smile

Message 4 of 5 (149 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
I just played the ea access 10 hour trial for FIFA 19 on Xbox and there hasn't been any improvements on Career Mode... The only difference literally is the uefa champions league and Europa league everything else is the exact same also the loaning problem hasn't been solved either where you can't approach players on loan that aren't listed yet other teams can. It's the same exact replica from FIFA 18 and I'm really disappointed.
Message 5 of 5 (107 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help