We cant play with friends - Bad squad system

by petazetas69

Original Post

Re: We cant play with friends - Bad squad system

★★★★★ Newbie
Literally said during the beta, “they will change that”
And nope they didn’t. They built a squad based, work together platform, where you can’t do either. I can’t communicate to my random group, nor can I squad up with my friends. This needs to be corrected, or after a few weeks of playing, and finishing the campaign, players will move on very quickly. I am baffled at how bad this model of spawning is. Especially with all the “work together for more xp” approach. What a joke
Message 31 of 49 (1,575 Views)

★ Apprentice

People, there is still hope :D  That being said, we're currently prototyping an update to our spawn waves that allow parties to stay together and spawn on each other. No timeline yet, but we'll let you know.

We should push more, they can not forget it! 

Message 32 of 49 (1,553 Views)

★★ Novice
THIS! This is the worst aspect of the game by far. Are other things broken? Sure. But if I can’t play with my friends, I won’t play for long. It’s just that simple. Fix this, or I’m out.
Message 33 of 49 (1,538 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Last time I get taken to the cleaners by EA or Dice.   Another $80 for an incomplete product.  Not to mention a lame brain spawn system with no ability to squad up.  

Message 34 of 49 (1,538 Views)

★★ Novice

Absolutely, and was a long time DICE supporter.  Can't do it any longer.

Message 35 of 49 (1,512 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hi

Yep. We just had a first go on this game on ps4 with friends and are immediately dissapointed with the squad approach. No fun in the team play since the people I can and want to talk to are not in the same team... dont know what were they thinking = (.
Message 36 of 49 (1,493 Views)

★★★ Pro

This and the matchmaking issues simply need to be top priorities. This is supposed to be a multiplayer game, and most of the time you get an empty lobby, and after you get a good one, you can't even play with your friends properly. Why is there a group option at all? Seeing a small silhouette on the other end of the map is not going to help anyone.

Message 37 of 49 (1,486 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
But squading up with friends isn't enough. I want to squad up with strangers as well. I want to have a set squad all match, that we can team up with and play together to take down objectives and build a rapport with. That doesn't happen if you squad up with new people every life. Keep the spawns separate if it stops zerging if you must, but keep set squads all match and give us squad orders and objectives.
Message 38 of 49 (1,472 Views)

★★★ Novice

This system is horrible. I can't play with my friends. Who thought this was a good idea? Because it's not.

Message 39 of 49 (1,457 Views)

★★ Novice
After playing for almost a week. I have to say this problem is the icing on the cake. I understand you don't want this game to be Battlefield 1 but come on that squad system works. I have 5 friends with the game and only once have we played on the same team.....Bring back squads for this game. I can handle on the other issues if I can at least play with people I know.
Message 40 of 49 (1,422 Views)