We Hate LlamaZoom Tasks !

by Starlight0007

Original Post

We Hate LlamaZoom Tasks !

★★★ Guide

I am here to say I officially give up on the dance instructor advanced quest ! It is ridiculous so much llamazoom tasks one after another ! even 2 llamazoom in a row, an 8 hr quest and another llamazoom? This game is no fun anymore, its torture. Anyone who feels the same please upvote my question so that the creators can see !

Message 1 of 7 (1,435 Views)

Re: We Hate LlamaZoom Tasks !

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I barely finished the event, and used up all 30 of my cupcakes and almost 100 sims cash. Not sure it was worth it.

Ever since they introduced Llama Zoom, the game lost its casual gaming feel. Feels like a chore. I hate it.

Message 2 of 7 (1,360 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@Starlight0007 wrote:

I am here to say I officially give up on the dance instructor advanced quest ! It is ridiculous so much llamazoom tasks one after another ! even 2 llamazoom in a row, an 8 hr quest and another llamazoom? This game is no fun anymore, its torture.

@amyjean_07

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not that EA will do anything about our complaints, 

but ITA with both of you & everyone who hates the llama-zooms 

Message 3 of 7 (1,324 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Llamazoom tasks are for the birds! Even trying to finish it for a simple token is starting to be tidious. It’s like they get longer and longer . Who the heck has time to do all that? Bring back the daily to do list. I remember when this game was actually enjoyable .......
Message 4 of 7 (1,308 Views)

★ Apprentice

I agree with you all about the Llama Zoom.  It has no value to me to complete.  I do not need to level up since I am already at level 50, and the Llama tickets don’t buy anything I don’t already have.  

How about some cupcakes or simcash?

Message 5 of 7 (1,276 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I skipped it directly~
Message 6 of 7 (1,259 Views)

★ Apprentice
The llama zoom tasks are super easy for me. I usually finish in less than 2 hours without using any cupcakes. However, I just completed a long work shift, and I received credit for short relationship. Minor nuisance. Not bothering to report it, but has this ever happened to anyone else?
Message 7 of 7 (1,204 Views)