Warbonds and Scraps

by RoyalKomodo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Warbonds and Scraps

★ Novice
  • Warbonds are no longer being issued and i have none left. Can scraps be used to purchase weapons? Or are there plans to enable the use of scraps in the future?
Message 1 of 4 (394 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Warbonds and Scraps

Champion (Retired)
@RoyalKomodo after level 90 or you reached the cap of the vanilla game you cannot get no more warbonds. To unlocked weapons you have to unlock more weapons in the single player or with the dlc challenges

Best regards!

Manny
--------------- Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP if I provided you with assistance

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (439 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
@RoyalKomodo after level 90 or you reached the cap of the vanilla game you cannot get no more warbonds. To unlocked weapons you have to unlock more weapons in the single player or with the dlc challenges

Best regards!

Manny
--------------- Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP if I provided you with assistance
Message 2 of 4 (440 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Added to that, scraps can be used to buy Battlepacks or in exchange for puzzle pieces, weapon skins or XP boost.

This feature has been added months ago, see "Battlepacks" in the Soldier tab / main Menu and hit the tab "Exchange" or "get Battlepacks".

Message 3 of 4 (363 Views)

★ Novice

Ok thanks for your help

Del

Message 4 of 4 (354 Views)