Re: War Factory even worth it?

by PancakeShack

Original Post

War Factory even worth it?

★★ Novice

Hey everyone,

Currently been playing since release. Sitting at Player Level 4 w/ about 550 Medals at GDI. Seems like to me and the opponents I've played against that we just go from Barracks straight to Tech Lab skipping the War Factory all together. It seems like a race to get to it and start pumping out units. Anyone else seem like this is the best approach too? Am I missing something that I could/should be doing instead to make the Factory more viable?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3 (499 Views)

★★ Apprentice
It really just seems to depend on what level your vehicles are and what tech lab stuff you have.

Personally I've gone the tech lab route while ignoring war factory in most matches. I have however lost a couple matches because the enemy would coordinate his attacks with multiple higher level vehicles. I only have the wolverine and titan which are expensive so flooding them with cheaper vehicles can be effective. This is with two days of experimenting so take it with a grain of salt.
Message 2 of 3 (489 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Personally I often skip barracks and just build a war factory. I then build a pitbull and proceed to harras/destroy my opponent's harvester. I can often win a match in the first minute by crippling their economy before they can even build a tech lab let alone units.
Message 3 of 3 (453 Views)