Wallet warriors

by punishertrd

Original Post

Wallet warriors

★★★★ Guide

why am i constantly going against wallet warriors i have yet to play a fair level game instead i go against people who dish out 100s and im the one to loose 

* is getting old i thought there was going to be a fix buuuuttt yet again nothing has happened on EAs side i really shouldnt be suprised by this 

Message 1 of 9 (602 Views)

Re: Wallet warriors

★★★★★ Guide

what are the odds that EVERYONE else has paid hundreds of dollars to beat you... or perhaps your just not as good as you thought? 

Free to play players are probably the majority of the player base. Sure you can blame some of the more extreme cases against "That player musta paid!" but when you gotta blame everyone, perhaps you should step back and take a look in the mirror? =)

Message 2 of 9 (592 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It's probably a pre-release player who has a whole bunch of units that he/she unlocked that you don't have access to, thus, difficult for you to counter.

Getting through the various Leagues can take a lot of time, especially in the Platinum and Masters.  I think it took me a good month to get both my GDI and Nod factions out of Platinum.  Now that I'm at Masters, I've fallen back to Master III with GDI and Master II with Nod.  I've been at Masters for around 2 weeks now and it is a slow process to progress.

So far, I haven't seen any "wallet warriors" and have gone up against equally levelled players - but that might simply be because they were all pre-release players as well. 

Message 3 of 9 (580 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
AbC4847a4811204 is a pre-release player Wink
Message 4 of 9 (576 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@BattaIia, oh ok.  Well, didn't realise he was pre-release as well.  

Can't help you then.  

@punishertrd Which League are you in now?  When I had a very poor run with GDI, I normally get thrown a life-line with a match against a Platinum I/II player.  Those players tend to have level 9 or 10 units.  Again, those players might simply be not that good, and have had the time/luck to level up their units to 10.

Message 5 of 9 (570 Views)

★★★★ Guide

one before tib 

and pretty much ever people i play against not is a wallet warrior with lvl 10 and up to 12 units 

the only way to get that high is to pay for it 

Message 6 of 9 (533 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
There are plenty of players that have level 13 units and have not paid a dime. AliciaDestiny is almost at level 14 units, and is one of the best players without paying. Not sure what else to tell ya.

Sure, the odd guy pays, but you need to drop several hundred dollars for any real advantage, and I doubt players like that are very common. Keep your chin up, and ask your alliance mates for tips on things you are doing wrong.
Message 7 of 9 (524 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

yet again more garbage from some noob that just started playing.....you need to get you facts straight 

they paid to get to the top dont let anyone else tell ya other wise 

Message 8 of 9 (518 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
at level 10, you need 5 epic crates to all give you the same epic unit to get to level 11. In Canadian that is $32. The odds that every player you are facing has spent these hundreds of dollars just to beat you is less than slim to none. Odds are, they just A) Have been playing longer than you and B) are better than you.

Sorry =)
Message 9 of 9 (504 Views)