Re: Waiting for update

by EMODEADPOOL

Original Post

Waiting for update

★ Apprentice

I'm tired of need for speed payback treating us like *, tired of Rip off remakes of cars from older nfs games, that's stupid use the actual year model no wonder nfs payback is dying I love the game but ghost and ea are treating us like *. And still waiting for Official hood removal. When are they going to make it so wheels don't camber when lowered, and all cars available in all classes 

Message 1 of 9 (1,029 Views)

★★ Expert

@EMODEADPOOL 

Well you made some very good points.

However, if you have been a fan a long time of this series from EA, then you should expect EA to cut corners on the game!

Every year Ea promise the game is going to be spectacular, then opening days comes and the game has major flaws!

So, your preaching to the choir with your post, as a community many know the game is in need of new ideas.

Have a great day.

I'll give you some XP for Effort but try to avoid the subliminal foul words that got blanked out. 

This is an all ages community thread thanks.

Message 2 of 9 (966 Views)

★ Apprentice
Yeah I'm mainly waiting for need for speed payback to return the 67 shelby gt500 nfs
Message 3 of 9 (955 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Well I would only suggest not holding your breath till the update shows up. The  game is dead, no devs are working on any aspect of Payback. I'm going to wait and see how any further games from EA are/play before I spend a penny. I only bought Payback because EA claimed we'd have the ability to play our friends online ala NFS World, which we all know is not true.

Message 4 of 9 (937 Views)

★★ Expert

@EMODEADPOOL 

Yeah we do need more of those classic cars they are the best in my opinion. 

Cheers to more cool cars of the glory days when cars meant something to old school guys! 

Message 5 of 9 (805 Views)

★★ Expert

@RazorEyed1

You might reconsider your thought about updates after reading the link I posted here for you. 

https://www.ea.com/games/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-payback/news/nfs-payback-progression-update-p...

Message 6 of 9 (803 Views)

★ Apprentice
Sorry
Message 7 of 9 (782 Views)

★ Apprentice
The only good ea games are there car games
Message 8 of 9 (781 Views)

★ Apprentice
Well forza isn't doing much better they don't do much to any of there games lack of modification in all of them there is alot more performance parts that they could use man I wish I had a pc
Message 9 of 9 (778 Views)