WHY ISN'T IT A BUTTON TO PROTECT YOU AGAINST A MASSIVE HIT !!

by MAD-MAESTRO-007

Original Post

WHY ISN'T IT A BUTTON TO PROTECT YOU AGAINST A MASSIVE HIT !!

★★★ Apprentice

Are you sick and tired of fumbling ? .. because someone hit you with a massive hit .. like I can understand about using the HITSTICK .. and lay a Smackdown on somebody .. but if this was a real Football game .. it would be a penalty for Unnecessary Roughness against the Offensive Guy .. and I am not trying to take away the HITSTICK ..  but there is NO BUTTON TO PROTECT YOU FROM IT .. and don't say   [ L 1 ]  PS4  .. BECAUSE IT JUST DON'T WORK .. PERIOD !!!.. like you can't even Brace for Impact to protect the ball .. and people get off on using it to cough up the ball .. but if it's a REAL button for it ? .. people would STOP PLAYING THIS GAME !! .. because they would have to play a real football game .. and bad enough that Madden cheats so badly for certain teams already ? .. like how on earth can you ever come back when you keep fumbling all the the time .. like in the NFL .. you don't see that many fumbles .. like on this ARCADE GAME .. and YES I SAID ARCADE GAME .. because in Simulation doesn't play like this at all .. and in real time as well .. you don't see hit after hit with a fumble .. like people fumble half the time .. the reason why they fumble is because they don't protect the ball .. and you can hold it down and it still doesn't work .. so it is impossible to play a game that doesn't play like the real actual game ???

Message 1 of 3 (308 Views)

Re: WHY ISN'T IT A BUTTON TO PROTECT YOU AGAINST A MASSIVE HIT !!

★ Guide
I know for me it is XB1 but to brace for hits/hit stick/cover ball is RB meaning on PS4 it would be R1 NOT L1
Message 2 of 3 (296 Views)

Re: WHY ISN'T IT A BUTTON TO PROTECT YOU AGAINST A MASSIVE HIT !!

★★★ Apprentice

yyyyy this doesn't work !! .. Well I'm on the PS4  so I use the { L1 } button but it still doesn't work .. like the least player can make you fumble with a single hit .. like I thought that you can hold down the button when they are about to lay a nasty hit on you .. like I have tried so many times .. to use this button .. and it is useless .. like I can be running the ball and as soon as I see someone coming closely .. I hold down that button for protection of the ball .. and it still fumbles .. like there hasn't been that many fumbles like that in the NFL .. so why do they fumble after a hit so quickly .. is it because people will stop playing it .. because they can't make people fumbling so many times .. that you can't do anything about it ? .. so what is the button for  ? .. decorations !

Message 3 of 3 (246 Views)