WHY EA ?!? WHY ?!? :(

by DON387ADNAN

Original Post

Accepted Solution

WHY EA ?!? WHY ?!? :(

★★★★ Novice

Spent a 100k on premium champions league player sbc , and reward is Pulisic 84 , who cost 14k  and its not even premium player  ..  Explanation please? 

Message 1 of 4 (236 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: WHY EA ?!? WHY ?!? :(

Community Manager

@DON387ADNAN 84 Pulisic is a Road to the Final player which are listed as possible rewards in the SBC description.

EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (213 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@DON387ADNAN 84 Pulisic is a Road to the Final player which are listed as possible rewards in the SBC description.

EACade
Message 2 of 4 (214 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
that's why you don't do these sbc's, they're coinsinks
Message 3 of 4 (200 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

yeah yeah yeah .. Snip .But u cant stop playing because u play fifa since 98 and after 20 years of fifa u cant understand how awfull is gameplay where fifa wont reward ur perfect actions , fifa wont give u to score goal on empty net , but suddenly simple shot of your opponent get in ur net like u got hologram goalkeeper.

Trying to find a light in this EA dark , but cant .. Every week im grinding for my coins , division rivals , weekend league , squad battles and every week im geting dissapointed . Legendary AI will not give u to get in top 100 on squad battle , and in other modes EA will simply decide your rank on amount of  money u spend on fifa .This is pay2win system and does not have any relation with playing skill . Bad servers bad rewards .. 2 weeks no walkout and finaly this morning i get 86 ederson . wooooow   2 weeks of my life for 12k player ? hahaha   omg lol 

Actually thinking to go on egzorcism session to help me  quit this toxic game .. Will not buy Fifa20 1000% .

PS . im not noob im grinding in division1 from day 1 and over 2000 games this year , trust me i know what im talking and im not the only one who have noticed how bad is game this year .

CM Edit - I've no problem with expressing frustration, but please keep it to an acceptable level of hyperbole.

Message 4 of 4 (182 Views)