WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ADD OR SEE EVOLVE IN FIFA 18 OR FIFA19?

by SBaggio59

Original Post

Re: WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ADD OR SEE EVOLVE IN FIFA18 OR FIFA19?

★★★★★ Expert

Hi,

I think we must add the notion of physical force and impact, we do not feel concretely. This would give more realism and more desire to play ... More strength for players and more heaviness too. When a beefy player tackles or pushes a lighter opponent, one should feel the impact and strength of the act, so see that one remains standing and the other is really moving ...

Thank you,

SBaggio59

Message 31 of 43 (2,518 Views)

Re: WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ADD OR SEE EVOLVE IN FIFA 18 OR FIFA19?

★★★ Apprentice

Ability to turn off autoswitch

Message 32 of 43 (968 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hi,

Choose between a simulation mode and an arcade mode.

SBaggio59

Message 33 of 43 (955 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

What I woud like to see in the next FIfa is:

- That players not turning into 3rd ranks amateurs when I'm beating someone or when getting beat with 2 or 3 goals, if you're better you should be winning most games. But every year the opposite happens, you can read everything your opponent is attempting 3-5 seconds before it happens, but the game doesn't let you switch or move properly to make some interceptions and when you do intercept it bounces back to them;

- What I also would like to see in next Fifa is that EA actually started working to get rid of the big loads of bugs i/o working to add a feature in FUT champs that kicks you out of a game when pressing the home button

- I'd like to see is that they either stop with PotM or keep PotM, but a PotM per continent or per country,prem players get IF's a lot easier then in any other league already and then get a PotM is too much.

- I want the gameplay to be more diverse and based on player skill i/o only having to press A and slightly aim until you reach your striker, then LB A to other striker Y, sprint and through on a 1v1 with the GK. You could basically trade your xbox pad in for an original Nintendo controller

- And I think this game is just as basic and as cheap as can be every year again. They mess up the game at the end of each year really badly, because at that time they're copying that same game improving graphics slightly, add some useless features and make the gameplay a lot worse then the previous. 

Message 34 of 43 (946 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Magic Fifa! :eahigh_file:

Choose between a simulation mode and an arcade mode. (It is an idea for Fifa 19 Wink)

SBaggio59

Message 35 of 43 (1,003 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My ideas for career mode:

One of the main requests for lower teams is youth development but I dont actually think the youth part of the game is interesting enough to make you want to bring youth players up as much as it should.
So I was thinking when you start a career you should actually start with a full youth squad and be able to check in to see how they are doing In youth competitions and be able to see players progress at youth level instead but also still scout youth players to bring into the youth sqaud?
Message 36 of 43 (897 Views)

★ Novice
Great points. Indeed, Clubs World cup would be a fantastic addition, and a real worry about squad’s management Standard smile
Also need more reality into many stadiums, mainly about missing/misslocated LED boards. Real intro music could also be added, or downloadable? Real aerial views during pre game and halftime would also bring more reality into the athmosphere.
Message 37 of 43 (888 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

FUT Champions:

After each weekend league match more information on the opponent should be shown, e.g. Ranking in last weekend league and current ranking in weekend league. In general there should be an overview available on my last x matches with results and statistics on each match and the opponent.

Message 38 of 43 (857 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Career Mode:
- When club from SkyBet Championship goes to Premier League, sleeve badge isn't change. Is still for lower League. The same problem about Ligue 1 and Ligue 2, Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2.
Message 39 of 43 (850 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Creation "career mode" of a league EA, DIVISION 1 AND DIVISION 2 championship grouping the best teams in the world, the last two of D1 would go down in D2, the first two of D2 would rise in D1.

-Real Madrid-Barcelona-Atletico Madrid-Gremio-Juventus-River Plate-Manchester U-Bayern Munich-FC Sevilla-Chelsea-Manchester City-Independiente-Flamengo-San Lorenzo-Tottenham-Naples-Santos-PSG-Liverpool-Villareal-Racing Club-Botafogo-Galaxy Los Angeles-Toronto-Monaco-Valencia-Ajax-Moscow-Zenith-Tigers-O Lyon-Dortmund-AS Rome-Estudiantes-Al Hilal-Besiktas ...

Message 40 of 43 (806 Views)