WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ADD OR SEE EVOLVE IN FIFA 18 OR FIFA19?

by SBaggio59

Original Post

Re: WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ADD OR SEE EVOLVE IN FIFA 18 OR FIFA19?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Catalan commentators

Message 21 of 43 (870 Views)

Re: WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ADD OR SEE EVOLVE IN FIFA18 OR FIFA19?

★★★★★ Expert

Hello,

We must think for those who can not enjoy Fifa 18, who have a PC but, unfortunately, not powerful enough and do not necessarily have the means to buy another. I think it would be nice to create an option for Fifa to allow to benefit all configurations and all players, to the limit of the possible or to create a Fifa out of series "low configuration", so as to benefit those, again, who can not afford and would like to play Fifa, at least, career mode or FUT mode with all cards ...

You would make happy ...

Thank you,

SBaggio59

Message 22 of 43 (839 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hello,  

In career mode or in FUT mode, there would be the option "mental fans", the more the mind will be good, the higher the filling rate of the stadium, the less there will be success in competition, the higher the filling rate will be low ...  

thank you,  

SBaggio59

Message 23 of 43 (1,029 Views)

★★ Novice

whatever happened to the virtual pro accomplishment playbook

whatever happened to using and improving my pro in manager mode

ill buy 19 if they fix that stuff

fixing stuff that aint broken. i dont understand it.

Message 24 of 43 (777 Views)

★ Novice

the jurney should go longer than just one season

Message 25 of 43 (740 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

There are several things I would like to see improve:

1)  Add the Stadium Diego Armando Maradona, considering that Maradona now gets along with FIFA and it was the 1st stadium he played professionally (along with Schiavi, Cáceres, Sorín, Cambiasso, Redondo, Batista, Riquelme and many more players).

2)  Add more yelling from the fans, as in when the team is playing well and attacking that the fans pressure is more consistent and loud and when the team is bad to be silent and, if you're doing a career mode, that the stadium is empty.

3)  The option to resign as a coach if you don't want to be with that team anymore.

4)  The option of picking a sponsor for the jersey and increase the funds.

5)  When a rivaly game is on, the entrance to the stadium has to be there of the players approaching the stadium.

6)  A dissent button at the referee and get a yellow card, like in real life.

7)  In Argentina the bleachers have long flags, those should be incorporated and when the home team enters the field, there are small cut up paper thrown and also rolls of tape.

8)  Make every Continental Cup, also the Europa League and Sudamericana, and the Club World Cup along with adding teams from Bolivia, Uruguay, Paraguay, Peru and Venezuela and also a few from CONCACAF.

Thanks!

Message 26 of 43 (749 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Also VAR!!

Message 27 of 43 (748 Views)

★★ Apprentice

What i want to see and it is VITAL we get them.

1.A graph like battlefield 1 with a timeline to view after the game.

For download and upload data.

2.Connection info re this data so we know if someone was up to no good...yes people do try and ddos.

3.Proper diagnostic software in game and in line with the net graph id like to see a time line graph plus the route the udp packets are taking.

along the lines of pingplotter.

This info can then be analysed by ea's network department when you complain about issues.

EA can then pinpoint to each customer where the problem lies.

Now ive done enough testing in the last year and have firm evidence of what is going on.

BUT like talking to ea , isps are also very difficult to get through to when it comes to technical stuff.

They dont want to know , lie through their back teeth or have problems where you have to wait (yes ive had 3 different isps last year and all of these scenarios)

Most players wont know what they are talking about but if ea give us this evidence at least we can go to our isps with it.

your call ea

Message 28 of 43 (730 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Frostbite is absolutely GORGEOUS! So I'm with you on this one! All your ideas are great, actually.
Message 29 of 43 (721 Views)

★★ Apprentice

A thing in squad battles re the points system.

Instead of points for each goal....do points for each different type of goal.

so if you score 5 low driven shots you only get the bonus for one goal.

Have headers.

finesse

L2 shots

downward headers.

free kicks

i think this would encourage players to vary from the "meta" which would probably carry over online and make it less repetetive

Message 30 of 43 (722 Views)