WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ADD OR SEE EVOLVE IN FIFA 18 OR FIFA19?

by SBaggio59

Original Post

Accepted Solution

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ADD OR SEE EVOLVE IN FIFA 18 OR FIFA19?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hello everyone,

I would like to get the most feedback from the EA ANSWERS community so that we can together give all our desires, our expectations and so ask EA what we would really like to see change, see evolve for this Fifa 18 or for the next opus Fifa 19? ..

ALL TOGETHER GIVE OUR IDEAS AND OUR ENVIES.

Good to all,

SBaggio59

Message 1 of 43 (2,295 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ADD OR SEE EVOLVE IN FIFA18 OR FIFA19?

★★★★★ Expert

Hi,

I think we must add the notion of physical force and impact, we do not feel concretely. This would give more realism and more desire to play ... More strength for players and more heaviness too. When a beefy player tackles or pushes a lighter opponent, one should feel the impact and strength of the act, so see that one remains standing and the other is really moving ...

Thank you,

SBaggio59

View in thread

Message 31 of 43 (2,547 Views)

All Replies

Re: WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ADD OR SEE EVOLVE IN FIFA 18 OR FIFA 19?

★★★★★ Expert

Hello,

For my part, I would like a new graphics engine to be unveiled in the next Fifa 19 to intensify and improve the video game experience. Or that the refereeing of each championship is represented according to the quality or the severity, respectively, of each country.

And you, tell me?

Thank you in advance,

SBaggio59

Message 2 of 43 (2,345 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a few things I'd like to see added :

• Instant replays for why penalties are awarded. Many times a penalty is awarded and I have no clue as to why. A televised game would show this in a replay many times
  • Goal kicks always see my receiving player on the wrong side of the opposition resulting in opposition turning the ball over and breaking away
  • When making a through-pass in the goal area from the "wing" the player ALWAYS passes to the marked player on the opposite wing instead of the unmarked player in the "middle"
  • My EFL Championship team starts with $15M at start of season. Upon winning the league and being promoted to the Premier League earning around $170M, next season I started with $15M transfer budget again. Pretty unrealistic
  • Please give back the ability to go to the board and ask for more transfer funds and allow "Player swap with added money" e.g. swapping $10M player and $10M cash for $20M player
  • Allow Loans with an option to buy whether you decide on "If player makes X amount of appearances" or simply loan player and offer $XXM to buy at end of loan
  • Players loaned out often get 0 games played and club that loaned them and therefore gain 0 or very little growth
  • Why are some players potential capped? Obviously in real life this maybe a possibility but if player is in excellent form, playing every game and top scorer in league, surely they would still be growing overall?
  • Why is it easy to beat a team like Man City, Barcelona, Real Madrid etc .. 6-1 but then you play a team 3 leagues down and get beat as their skill is ridiculously good?

I'm interested to read everyone else thoughts for FIFA 19

Message 3 of 43 (2,306 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The blatant handicapping and scripted gameplay needs to go. Everything else, for me, is irrelevant if this is still in FIFA 19.

Message 4 of 43 (2,300 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hello,  

During games, there is this new option of quick change proposed by the AI. Would it be possible to choose, directly, of ourselves the player to enter this option during the match?   Example, the AI ​​will offer to change Cavani by Mbappé, not agreeing, we could scroll through the list of substitutes, when the display appears and have it replaced by Di Maria or Draxler by example?..  

Thank you  

SBaggio59

Message 5 of 43 (2,280 Views)

Re: WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ADD OR SEE EVOLVE IN FIFA 18 OR FIFA19?

★ Novice

1. When creating youth players, being able to have their position as a CM (instead of choosing CDM or CAM), or LW (instead of LM or LF). Also, being able to add up to four preferred positions just like on regular players. This is incredibly simple and I can't for the life of me figure out why it's not in the game already. 

2. Being able to see the weak foot and skill moves for players in your youth academy prior to promoting them. That's something you would be able to tell when younger. 

3. Being able to train weak foot, skill moves, sprint speed, acceleration, and strength. Seems pretty reasonable that a young scrawny player can bulk up and substantially improve their strength. Similarly with speed and acceleration.

Message 6 of 43 (2,245 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hello,  

It would be interesting to be able to visualize our personal avatar with the wearing of the jersey of our favorite team, in the stands in the middle of the supporters. Before each game, he would waved, wink or wince at the goal sign, so as to "taunt", say, a friend.   It would be sad when the match would be lost or explode with joy during a match won with great difficulty.   At half-time, we could see him drinking a drink, talking with the fans or with the opposing avatar.   The two avatars meeting could also shake hands at the end of the match by swapping their jerseys.  

SBaggio59

Message 7 of 43 (2,258 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hello,

The impact of the players should be improved during collisions. We do not feel them very well. Also, that the referee can finally whistle the end of the match even when there is a corner in Fifa, as long as there is a corner, the match will not be stopped?

Likewise, shots on poles or bars are far too frequent. Also, improved the reactivity of the players during the change of strategies during the matches, if by choosing the counter attack, the players must be very responsive and go forward immediately during the interception of the ball, it must be booooummm .. .

Add the Kinect option for PC ... voice recognition so you can control the strategies or other elements during the game, use the joystick cross to achieve that, it's still a bit old ... We are in 2018.

An experience with virtual reality in Fifa would be nice ... Add new teams, new championships or new stadiums during the updates, not only that the new opus, would be great ... Add a training mode for the guards at of penalty. Make new graphic and modern engines for new experiences.

thank you,

SBaggio59

Message 8 of 43 (2,250 Views)

Re: WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ADD OR SEE EVOLVE IN FIFA 18 OR FIFA19?

★ Guide
1. Stop the BS. So scripting/handicap/momentum/slider manipulation whatever we call it needs to go. If someone is good at the game and deserves to win he should win. Simple.
2. More position cards change. UT is a mode to should make us to build our dream team. With this we have got now it's impossible to build dream team with 100% chem.
3. Stop with the BPL BS. This game should not be only for BPL fans. If it is EA just should stop call that game FIFA and should release BPL19. Now the game is so boring when 9 of 10 my games I'm playing with exaclly the same squads like tons of Ederson, Walker, Valencia, Bailly, Koscielny, Bakayoko, Herrera, Jesus, Martial, Salah, Mane, Son or Sterling.
4. Make football game as a football game. They should fix the defending system. Because with that we have now it just a hockey. So awful.
5. WL qualification system should be off in my opinion. If EA doesn't want to make WL for all do it just for players from Division 1. And make it like in champions league so, on Saturday 6 games in groups and needed 12 points to advanse. And then on Sunday knockout stage 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 and the final so 4 games. The best people from the game will win great prizes and that is it.
Because of that Divisions will be back to life. Because it's just dead.
6. Divisions should have better rewards. There is no motivation to play on it now. 15k... for winning Diviosion 1? Are you serious EA? For playing 10 games and waste 2 hours for just 15k? It's just better to trade and not playing the game at all.
7. Add option to prepare quick subs in the Squad menu.
8. If you don't want to make changes in WL just do it changes in qualification. So stop make people who already have qualification playing in DKT.
9. Squad Battles should have monthly rewards as well.
10. Treat PC community like consoles. We want that catalogue update so balls, boots ect. We pay a full prise for the game and we deserve it!

I know EA doesn't care so none of these will be add in the next game. I will not buying FIFA19 anyway. There are tons of better games which are fun to play. That game just make me angry right now. I can't say it fun at all.
Now I'm only waiting for TOTY to enjoy pack opening. And after that I'm quit with FIFA.
Message 9 of 43 (2,216 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
Hello,  

It would be interesting to be able to visualize our personal avatar with the wearing of the jersey of our favorite team, in the stands in the middle of the supporters. Before each game against a friend , he would waved, wink or wince at the goal sign, so as to "taunt", say, a friend.   It would be sad when the match would be lost or explode with joy during a match won with great difficulty.   At half-time, we could see him drinking a drink, talking with the fans or with the opposing avatar.   The two avatars meeting could also shake hands at the end of the match by swapping their jerseys.  

SBaggio59

-This is only when you play against a friend.-

Message 10 of 43 (2,242 Views)