Vlogger Hobby

by mamabearboys

Original Post

Re: Vlogger Hobby

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@BlueWizardRob I just finished 10/18 which was the to do list, working on 11/18 which is another 7hr quest only to read that 12# is going to be another to do list? 😰😱

this 7hr quest is the third they’ve thrown at me so far so 5hat teamed up with the two to do lists... cutting it fine.

event bugged out on me today, I have two sims doing the 11th quest, game never recognised the first. Item bug messed up the first completion of the to do list too... soon  all I’m going to be left with is a crib and a yoga mat 😦

Edit: that heirloom is cute AF 😍

Message 51 of 58 (400 Views)

★★★★ Guide
It is so cute... I want an Izzy costume like that! I’m super scared of the bugs I may get tomorrow 😬 waiting on my todo list to reset
Message 52 of 58 (384 Views)

★★ Pro
Thanks for the heads up on the to do lists! Here I haven’t done a to do list in weeks because I get no benefit so I won’t do the special event. But got the other new quests last night showing it paid simcash to complete my to do list so I sent one to a special event last night, completed my list early this a.m. and now have to wait! Blarghy

I love the cute new heirloom!!

Ok- so the Vlogger pack that they are selling for real money- is that just in case you don’t get the quest done in time? Like no reason to buy it if doing the quest? Right? Looking at you Blue Wizard!
Message 53 of 58 (369 Views)

★★★★ Guide
That’s what I’m thinking @mamabearboys, and if it is the case, I hope they do this with future events, just in case ppl can’t finish them In time. 3 days isn’t very long with at least two todo lists to accomplish and several 7+ hr events.
Message 54 of 58 (363 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide
The bubble blower seems to be freezing my game... tried it 3 times and each time it froze, now it won’t go past the login screen. 😡😩 seriously never played a game with so many bugs and glitches...

EDIT: we, the players would benefit so much if we could backup our game when we want to, then we could choose the time we want to try to get the game back to. I don’t want to have to wait for a tech to roll back my game to a previous date. 🤬 beyond frustrating.
Message 55 of 58 (356 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@sweedeypy YES!!YES!!YES!!! I triple that motion. We never had these problems with Freeplay...Save and Exit!!! YES Please!!

Message 56 of 58 (335 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@sweedeypy This is bull. There's no reason why they can't fix Izzy. It sounds like to me there neglecting the issue with Izzy cause there busy working on something else 😡
Message 57 of 58 (302 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@thrice_great Go into home store. Go to hobbies & select internet icon & buy the fledgling streamer station & do that. It worked for me on part 8!
Message 58 of 58 (286 Views)