Re: Vlogger Hobby

by mano462

Original Post

★★★★ Guide
@Tiffany562411 mine is stuck on my own party, so just trying to log in is futile, it sticks and I can hear the party music going in the background. Tried reinstalling but as soon as I sync to my save game, it loads the party where I left off. Really hoping that tomorrow when the party expires that this won’t be an issue! Because I am NOT starting all over AGAIN!!! 🤬
Message 21 of 58 (529 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Guys! Now we got simoleons for the relationship events, just like the hobby, or work events! Woohoo! And finally, new quests.
Ps.: the item limit is killing me.
Message 22 of 58 (497 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Forgive me as I have forgotten the order but I always like to know what are some quests I need to plan for, so thanks to my cupcakes I made it to 10/18, so out of order some quests are, start a new hobby, complete 3 relationship quests, make 675 coins, a couple lengthy quests (like 6hrs+ Each), couple of quickies like take a shower and sit on a couch and talk to 3 sims, get three stars at a party and now stuck at 10/18 because it requires you to finish your quest log for the day which I did before I got this quest pop up 😔

Message 23 of 58 (487 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Here4Snacks Quest log? Before u got what quest to pop up? What 🙄
Message 24 of 58 (468 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@mano462 I agree. The item limit is rediculous & annoying & the items are unreasonable overpriced & half them u can't have out all cause of a rude item limit.
It's not fair & it's wrong. Hopefully EA will put a end to the item limit & make it unlimited
Message 25 of 58 (465 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Tiffany562411 Your daily ‘to do list’, just making it clear this won’t force this quest to start, all I was saying is I finished my to do list this (my) morning and it’s now my night so that’s why I’m stuck now because I need to wait the rest of the day before I can start the to do list. Quest 10 requires you to complete your daily to do list.

Message 26 of 58 (460 Views)

★★★★ Guide
O
Message 27 of 58 (449 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
Help, I'm stuck on 8/18 because I have 4 sims and no way to switch around the 4 hobbies they're in. And no, I don't want to retire a sim (l'm attached lol) to free up a hobby just to complete this quest.
Message 28 of 58 (413 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@BlueWizardRob Ok The quest won't show up until you bring your item count down. I had to put about 15 things into storage. As soon as I got the item limit to go away, the quest popped up. Stinks, I had to put my Zen Waterfall into storage. 😣😤😭

Message 29 of 58 (358 Views)

★★★★ Guide
So mine is still stuck on the loading screen, I am not restarting for a 3rd time. Done with this game! Too frustrating to gain so much progress working 4 sims around the clock to get bugged out when a new quest comes along.
Message 30 of 58 (353 Views)