Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Vlogger Hobby

by mano462

Original Post

★★★ Guide
@Tiffany562411 mine is stuck on my own party, so just trying to log in is futile, it sticks and I can hear the party music going in the background. Tried reinstalling but as soon as I sync to my save game, it loads the party where I left off. Really hoping that tomorrow when the party expires that this won’t be an issue! Because I am NOT starting all over AGAIN!!! 🤬
Message 21 of 58 (276 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Guys! Now we got simoleons for the relationship events, just like the hobby, or work events! Woohoo! And finally, new quests.
Ps.: the item limit is killing me.
Message 22 of 58 (244 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Forgive me as I have forgotten the order but I always like to know what are some quests I need to plan for, so thanks to my cupcakes I made it to 10/18, so out of order some quests are, start a new hobby, complete 3 relationship quests, make 675 coins, a couple lengthy quests (like 6hrs+ Each), couple of quickies like take a shower and sit on a couch and talk to 3 sims, get three stars at a party and now stuck at 10/18 because it requires you to finish your quest log for the day which I did before I got this quest pop up 😔

Message 23 of 58 (234 Views)

★★ Guide
@Here4Snacks Quest log? Before u got what quest to pop up? What 🙄
Message 24 of 58 (215 Views)

★★ Guide
@mano462 I agree. The item limit is rediculous & annoying & the items are unreasonable overpriced & half them u can't have out all cause of a rude item limit.
It's not fair & it's wrong. Hopefully EA will put a end to the item limit & make it unlimited
Message 25 of 58 (212 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Tiffany562411 Your daily ‘to do list’, just making it clear this won’t force this quest to start, all I was saying is I finished my to do list this (my) morning and it’s now my night so that’s why I’m stuck now because I need to wait the rest of the day before I can start the to do list. Quest 10 requires you to complete your daily to do list.

Message 26 of 58 (207 Views)

★★ Guide
O
Message 27 of 58 (196 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Help, I'm stuck on 8/18 because I have 4 sims and no way to switch around the 4 hobbies they're in. And no, I don't want to retire a sim (l'm attached lol) to free up a hobby just to complete this quest.
Message 28 of 58 (160 Views)

Champion

@BlueWizardRob Ok The quest won't show up until you bring your item count down. I had to put about 15 things into storage. As soon as I got the item limit to go away, the quest popped up. Stinks, I had to put my Zen Waterfall into storage. 😣😤😭

Message 29 of 58 (105 Views)

★★★ Guide
So mine is still stuck on the loading screen, I am not restarting for a 3rd time. Done with this game! Too frustrating to gain so much progress working 4 sims around the clock to get bugged out when a new quest comes along.
Message 30 of 58 (100 Views)
sims-four-characters

Is someone not playing nice?

This game should be fun and fair! If you see someone breaking the rules, you can report them.

Report a player

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help