Vampires in Sims 4 Staying Out in the Sun and Die

by Airolg88317

Original Post

Vampires in Sims 4 Staying Out in the Sun and Die

★★ Newbie
These past couple weeks my Vampire Sims have had no survival instinct to get out of the sun. Normally this wouldn’t be so bad if I was actively playing them. Unfortunately, sometimes they’re spawning on a lot while I’m playing as another Sim, and they just sit outside under the sun until they die. When I catch it happening I can get my current Sim to call them over, but unfortunately, A lot of the time I don’t know they’re on the lot until their charred body drops to the ground and Grimm shows up.

A certain Vampire family I’ve created owns a restaurant, and it makes sense that they would show up from time to time if I visit the place with other Sims. For some reason, however, they just are standing in one place at the edge of the lot where they’ve spawned instead of going inside and interacting. They stand there burning alive until they die, without an ounce of self preservation. The situation isn’t specific to this family though, and they aren’t they only ones that seem to do this.

TL;DR my vampires that I’m not actively playing are spawning on lots and standing out in the sun until they die without a care in the world. I don’t know until its too late.
Message 1 of 1 (528 Views)