Vampire power points don't increase any more

by Merelas_Twink

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Vampire power points don't increase any more

★★★ Newbie

For reasons I don't understand, I can't gain any additional power points for my vampire sims. They are grand master vampires with maximum vampire lore skills, but there skill progression bars don't reset any more and therefore they can't gain additional powers. Is there any solution for this issue?

Message 1 of 4 (11,655 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Vampire power points don't increase any more

Hero
Hi @Merelas_Twink

it's a known bug: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-V-Not-able-to-level-up-gain-points-past-Grandmaster-level...

Best to click me too on that thread or post there.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (11,639 Views)

All Replies

Re: Vampire power points don't increase any more

Hero
Hi @Merelas_Twink

it's a known bug: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-V-Not-able-to-level-up-gain-points-past-Grandmaster-level...

Best to click me too on that thread or post there.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (11,640 Views)

vampires

Anonymous

I'm playing as a vampire who's grown up to a master vampire. At first he was able to gain power points after he reached master vampire but since I've been playing the game today even though he's been doing vampire interactions that get you points to fill up the purple bar, and I've been getting the purple bat plus sign thing, the bar is not doing anything and I'm stuck with just two power points left. Somebody heeeeelp!

Message 3 of 4 (11,539 Views)

Re: vampires

Hero

Hi @Anonymous

it's a bug. Please see solution post of this thread here (merged your post)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (11,511 Views)