How to turn on route running assist with your created player

by razortec21

Original Post

User controlled WRs won’t run routes automatically

★★★ Newbie
Is there any way to change settings to allow user-controlled WRs to automatically run routes until user wishes to manually takeover the WR to catch the ball?
Message 1 of 5 (6,688 Views)

How to turn on auto route running in Madden 18 Franchise Mode?

★★★ Newbie
I played as a tight end in M17 franchise mode and as soon as the ball was snapped my guy would run his route without me controlling him. In M18 though my guy just stands there when the ball is snapped. Is there a way to turn on auto route running? Nobody has been able to answer this so far...
Message 2 of 5 (6,755 Views)

How to turn on route running assist with your created player

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
My player Dosent run his route automatically the game makes me do it myself and when the camera moves it messes up the direction of where I’m going and I always run away from the ball without trying to
Message 3 of 5 (6,588 Views)

Re: How to turn on route running assist with your created player

★★★★ Novice
Same here. It's super annoying! Hey EA how about you answer the question for your customers? Or at least fix it to where the characters start running routes again automatically. This is supposed to be answered HQ right?
Message 4 of 5 (5,180 Views)

Re: How to turn on route running assist with your created player

Community Manager

@artdog71 

This is working as intended. Unlike past Madden titles, if you take controller of the receiver you will have to lead yourself to the ball.

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 5 (5,167 Views)