Useful suggestions for the new NBA Live 18

by libanabdi1234

Original Post

Nba live 18 rookies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Please do your self justice and have rookie scans ready for release. The younger gamers truly play games by graphics. They won't feel the poorly dome job with a 2 year layoff. We need the scans ea!
Message 11 of 48 (2,555 Views)

Re: Nba live 18 rookies

Community Manager (retired)

@MostDieHatin87

I moved your comment into this thread as it is easier to have all your feedback on the same conversation.

We appreciate your comments on the game and I will make sure to pass it to our devs.

Roulbox.

Message 12 of 48 (2,543 Views)

Tattoos and shirts glitch

★★★★ Novice
What's up, everyone? I've been having a blast with this game but what's with my arm tattoos not showing up or my compression shirts being torn across the chest? I've also noticed that t-shirts have a tear on the shoulders and my left knee band doesn't connect. Some of my friends have the same problem and others don't. I'm hoping the devs see this and patch it soon! Is this happening to anyone else and did you find a fix for it?
Message 13 of 48 (2,597 Views)

Ranked Play Idea

★★★★ Novice
What's up everyone? The only thing I like as much as my sport games are shooters. I've been wondering if the Competitive Play format in shooters would work with basketball games.

For instance, what do you think about a skill placement in Live Run. For example, you would play 10 placement matches and get placed anywhere from an Bronze 1 to a Legend. Then, you play matches and climb up or drop down a ladder in given seasons. This would mean more xp for winning as underdogs and a bigger drop in xp if you lose as favorites. Players should be able to drop in tiers. The Tiers can be Bronze 1-5, Silver 1-5, Gold 1-5, Platinum 1-5, Diamond 1-5, Hall of Fame, and Legend.

Making it skill-based might promote teamwork rather than selfish play since everyone would want to rank up. Everyone would get something based on their end-of-season placement. For example, Legend will get the best exclusives - exclusive tattoos, shoes, gear, etc. at the end of each season while Bronze doesn't get as much.

What do you think?
Message 14 of 48 (2,536 Views)

Re: Tattoos and shirts glitch

Hey @FivePillars114

Thanks for your comment, I have not seen anything similar in our forums for the moment.

¿What platform are you playing on?

I will make sure to pass your comment to our devs.

Roulbox.

Message 15 of 48 (2,517 Views)

Re: Ranked Play Idea

[ Edited ]

Hey @FivePillars114

Thanks for sharing your idea with us.

I moved your comment to this thread as the community is already sharing their thoughts on the game with us, and it is easier for us to compile the feedback from our players on the same place.

I will make sure to pass your ideas to our devs.

Roulbox.

Message 16 of 48 (2,508 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thanks. The Xbox one
Message 17 of 48 (2,513 Views)

Thanks for the information @FivePillars114

I am moving this comments into a thread where our community is already sharing their thoughts on the game. It will be easier for them to participate and communicate if they are encountering the same issues.

Roulbox

Message 18 of 48 (2,509 Views)

NBA Live 18: Ball Hog Teammate Grade Missing

★ Apprentice

Hey Live Devs,

I came across the fact that the "Ball Hog" teammate grade is not appearing for any players. This will most likely be in the full game but if not, please look into this.

Thanks in advance,

Darkjoshx13 (Xbox One)

Message 19 of 48 (2,501 Views)

NBA Live 18: Drifting Shots

★ Apprentice

Dear NBA Live Devs,

Certain fadeaway shots are very smooth like the step-back shot and spin shot. When it comes to manual drifters, such as drifting left or right, those need to have a smoother feel. Its hard visually to see your player gather for a drifter. Please look into this. Keep it up with the updates!

Thanks in advance,

Darkjoshx13 (Xbox One)

Message 20 of 48 (2,503 Views)