Re: TURN OFF AUTO SUBS, ADD INVITES

by mrblack601

Original Post

Re: NBA Live 18: Drifting Shots

★★★ Novice

I want to like and play this game more than 2K but I can't fully enjoy this damn game.  What is the deal with the historical players / teams in this game?  I bought this game foolishly thinking that similar to 2k I'd be able to play with the legends immediately, only to find that you  have to play all of these challenges, earn all of these coins, only to earn RANDOM LEGENDS, that even then you can't add to a roster, draft, or use in franchise mode.  Who would have thought?  A basketball game with players that you can't use at your disposal.  This is insane, what's the point of them being in the game if you can't readily use them.  The challenges are fine, for those who prefer to do them.I don't have the time or desire to play all of these challenges.  My favorite mode is the franchise or dynasty mode, where I can draft all players in the game, legends and current players, and play SEASONS WITH THEM.  That is the great thing about NBA 2K.  You have access to "ALL" of the players from the jump to assign to rosters, edit, draft, use in franchise or whatever.  NBA live was my favorite game for years.  Then it became 2K.  After seeing videos of the game I gave it a try hoping to switch back to 2K because this game has potential, but this is completely insane.   Eddie Jones, a basketball player, my favorite player is in the game but I can't use him.  I have to do all of these crazy, unnecessary, and unwanted challenges, only to mayyyyyyyyyyyyybe get him from one of these crates or mystery packs, and even then only have limited use of the player.  What is this foolishness?  I mean c'mon.  Could you please address this issue?  One final thing, who gets excited about buying clothing for video game characters, there seeams to be a lot of focus on clothing but not the actual things that the game is about  ------------------------------------ BASKETBALL

Message 41 of 48 (2,098 Views)

Re: NBA Live 18: Drifting Shots

★★★ Newbie
Console ps4 I put a sleeve tattoo on my player but it's not showing up in the streets nor the league but it is showing up on the menu screen
Message 42 of 48 (2,038 Views)

Re: Nba live 18 rookies

★★★ Newbie
I've been playing this game for a month or so and im really trying to stick with it and not go back to 2k, but there are a couple options that are missing that would really make the game more fun. The first thing is the option to choose your offensive style in franchise mode. I don't understand why the option isn't there when it's available for the play now mode. More offensive options would be nice but just being able to choose between the base two make a huge difference. My franchise team is the Mavs and the default option is the 3 out 2 in and it completely clogs the paint on the hardest difficulty. The other option that would really make the game more fun would be if we could choose our screener. Sometimes I'll have the ball with my small ball 4 and try to get Dirk to come set the screen but pressing the screen button will sometimes bring a random guard out to set the screen. Please update these options, there not major but they'd make a big difference in the gameplay. The sooner the better, I'm trying to get Dirk this chip before he retires
Message 43 of 48 (1,898 Views)

Re: Useful suggestions for the new NBA Live 18

★★★ Newbie
NBA live should add sim stats to franchise mode and have retired jerseys
Message 44 of 48 (1,880 Views)

★★ Novice

can we please wear 3/4 quarter length leg sleeves with medium socks?

Message 45 of 48 (1,741 Views)

★★ Novice

can we wear 3/4 quarter length leg sleeves with medium size socks,nba players in the game get to why can't we?

Message 46 of 48 (1,740 Views)

★★ Novice
can we wear 3/4 qaurter lengths with medium sock, nba players in the game get to why can't we?
Message 47 of 48 (1,738 Views)

Re: TURN OFF AUTO SUBS, ADD INVITES

★★ Novice

please add under shirts to the game

Message 48 of 48 (1,718 Views)