Re: Upgrades 😥

by MXRACER1988

Original Post

★★ Pro

@iwannabesedated1

Yes, all good points.I agree.

Summing it up , when I see games or hardware prove there worth after release then I will gladly pay top dollar within reason for said item if i want it.

Message 11 of 23 (995 Views)

What I cannot understand is why do poeople still pre order unseen products ? Especially from games companies that have got  a bad  track record for bringing bug ridden untested games out and selling them as finished products ? Look at the Crew 2 what a mess man. Payback is really a discrace to ea''s direction and management, it was nowhere near finished on release it still isn't finished, it is shoddy and badly executed, it looks worse than nfs games from over 5 years ago graphically too.

I bet after the next nfs games early launch there will be another load of duped people here moaning that they feel ripped off after buying a worthless 3 day early play game pass and some pink tyre smoke. . It is a vicious cirkel.

Message 12 of 23 (987 Views)

★★ Pro

IMHO the whole gaming scene is made up of a vast age group. Some of the older more mature crowd is less likely to be fooled again where as some of the younger gamers tend to want to have the latest and greatest no matter what . Buy first , research second mentality is rampant now days with to many sheep. Guaranteed that many will once again forget their complaining about how NFS 2015 and Payback was not great at all once EA flashes a big fancy hyped NFS 2019 game trailer in their face. Mark my words here and now , the next NFS 2019 will be no different then its 2 predecessors , half done and full of issues. Bet the trailers and pre game hype will be amazing though.

Message 13 of 23 (968 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
My question is....why do I see the older gamers here talking about older games, but when I try to actually find and get players for online sessions in my five NFS Games, noone replies?
Message 14 of 23 (958 Views)

★★★ Novice

I would like to remove these cards and do as in NFS MW, EARTHING 1-2, Undercover. Where you should have gone to the workshop, do not teleport! and go to improve the car, for the money that you worked without all the cards! where all this, this new setting system is ugly, this teleportation is disgusting! Because of this, the game quickly passed! Where are all these legendary cars? Toyota Supra, lexus - 300 2005,

Message 15 of 23 (947 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I enjoyed resident evil 5 and 6 just sayin they dident ruin it also capcom is not on the level of bullshitery EA holds in its infinite bowels
Message 16 of 23 (903 Views)

★★ Expert

@MXRACER1988

Maybe us old folks have more important things in life to do then play all day in NFS Payback or other EA games. 

As an older guy, I have commitments to those around me in my personal life. 

I got bills to pay and food to buy, so no one is hungry.

So, now you know the reason many of us older folks might not be able to attend the game so often or meet you in a race lobby.

Have a great day. 😉😁

Message 17 of 23 (770 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@coreydavid89

Yeah, I feel the same way!

Payback mechanical process is stupid and childish in the game.

I know in older EA games you just bought what you only wanted, not buy junk you didn't need! 

Minus, a few EA games that just didn't make sense to ever be created. LoL 😁

Well I gave you some XP. 

I hope you can return the favor.😉

Have great day.

Message 18 of 23 (765 Views)

★★★ Pro
Because the older NFS dident had so much bugs and glitches compared too todays NFS games, and if you install a modern patch they can run on todays computers, only minus with the games from 90s. Is that you cant play online on EA servers, in my oppnion the older games is still better then todays NFs games.
Message 19 of 23 (693 Views)

[ Edited ]

My modem was broken a week or two back, I could only play Trackmania2 Stadium because it works offline unlike my other games that all want internet connections or they refuse to work.

A game from 5-10 years ago seems to be a worth while thing to have in your game collection, as  a back up in case you get kicked offline.

I really enjoyed playing TM, the newer version TM Turbo is just nowhere near as versitile or as much fun as the older game, I gave up playing Turbo after one quarter of the game I had, had enough of it. Turbo is a childish often irritating game compared to Stadium.

I am glad that I am an older gamer, I played some great games down the years, a lot of bad too. But the older games wipe the floor with the new ones.On my Amiga 500+ I played The Settlers, Chaos Engine games that were a lot of fun and very well designed compared to the garbage the gaming industry make today.

Forza Horizon 4 is the latest race offering from the gaming industry, it looks like the final death role for gaming. Poor design, constant game crashes, far too little game content, made for a 12 year old. Get a gold medal even if you finish the race last...Pathetic !! Oh yeah I forgot to mention the money grabbing dlc''s too.

Message 20 of 23 (682 Views)