Re: Updates

by SheriGR

Original Post

Updates

★ Novice

Apparently you can’t talk to a support agent about this, but I want it to be heard so here goes nothing.

I need to know why we don’t have an actual Story Mode. We had it in Sims and Sims2, and it magically disappeared. Now I know this isn’t just a PC thing, I have the game for my PS4 as well. For the love of god, can we get this and cars back in the least??The Sims is fun and all but sometimes I crave more out of the gameplay, I crave the same thing Story Mode provides. The “story” that was provided in yesterday’s update is beyond sad and quite frankly a slap in the face in terms of a story mode. The updates are not real updates and it’s becoming tiresome. Please get this addressed ASAP, it’s not like we don’t know you have the tools to do so.

Message 1 of 2 (146 Views)

Re: Updates

Champion

@GlynnCocoa95 I hear you that there are many players for whom the storyline is extremely important. I would recommend that you post this suggestion/feedback in the suggestions/feedback area and I hope you are also able to join and begin conversations on the subject to reflect this area of interest! :eahigh_file: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/TS4-feedback

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 2 (134 Views)