Re: Updates aren't making things better...

by PremierVenoth

Original Post

Updates aren't making things better...

★★ Novice

So first of all, almost EVERY SINGLE match I get in now is a challenge battle. And whenever it's against NOD, they're ALWAYS bombarding the playing field with those Kamikaze bugs and I literally can't do anything to stop it . They sit by my tiberium and destroy my harvesters whenever I send a new one. I can't do anything against them. Unless I have artillery, which I can't even save up for because I can't get any tiberium. Second, the orcas were already hard to get off the field, but now? If I'm playing with NOD, attack bikes are absolutely useless, laser soldiers aren't any better because they're so damn slow. And third, the matchmaking is STILL TERRIBLE.  I'm still getting matched against people that are WAY higher rank than me . Can't do anything against avatars or those airships that pretty much destroy anything I'm capable of throwing at them. The updates aren't helping me personally whatsoever. It's making EVERYTHING harder. And since I'm already on a rant, THESE BOXES AREN'T GIVING ME ANYTHING I USE. I have hundreds of cards for stuff I never use and they just keep building

Message 1 of 2 (176 Views)

Re: Updates aren't making things better...

★★★ Guide

This forum/Answers HQ has answers to everyone of these things - if you'd go through and read some of the threads.  Including your issues with boxes (which I actually made a post myself on)

The only thing that won't have it's own post is the Air.  Laser/Missiles are absolutely the easiest to counter. with.  But Banshee and Talonw ill also get you there if you need speed.  Certainly Confessor/Cyborg/Zone trooper will destroy them too.  Despite being vehicles, I prefer running pitbulls against them - no one escapes the pitbulls....  bikes aren't terrible - but you have to let the

Message 2 of 2 (155 Views)