Re: Update update update

by GndgR

Original Post

Update update update

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I know its not difficult to fix this game cuz these are in game values. Improve dribble speed, passing accuracy, ball control, improve game speed. These aren't hard. I saw these in 1.13. Please for the 1000000th time, fix this game. I don't mind creating multiple threads

Message 1 of 6 (468 Views)

★★ Guide
This game is unplayable, I can't even put up a play against legacy defenders offline and the constant pressing that comes with it. I can't dribble, pass accurately or even score. I literally can't play anything.
Message 2 of 6 (462 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've been talking to ea chat for weeks. they intervene in the game and accept momentum. here they say it is forbidden to write a letter about it. total nonsense. ea is having an incredibly bad year with fifa 19. maybe they won a lot of money, but with the fifa 20, a lot of people will know they've lost.
Message 3 of 6 (439 Views)

★★ Guide
I just need FIFA to be back to what Ive always known it to be. A skilled based enjoyable game. I remember the good old days where I always learn from when I lose. This fifa, a lot of strange things happen. From poor gameplay to balls ghosting through your players and rebounds, etc
Message 4 of 6 (391 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I agree with the part about rebounds and ball ghosting through your players, but passing accuracy, speed and dribbling? Passing accuracy and dribbling ability is SO high in any player that players like messy and Ronaldinho don't make as huge a difference as tall, strong and mostly fast running players. Any player can pass or dribble like a god. In fact, passing and shooting is ridiculously accurate. Players turning 180 degrees to pass or shoot can find a team mate anywhere in the field with very high precision which makes counter attacks mortal. 

There is only one thing inaccurate about passes: the fact that, sometimes, it seem the computer chooses the direction of the pass randomly in a completely stupid way. I have experienced attacks in which I just point to pass the ball to the forward aside and suddenly the cpu decides to pass back. Apart from that, what makes the game extremely arcadish is exactly the very high precision of passes, shots and dribbling. The ping point passing stuff is ridiculous. 

If you try to play full manual, you'll see that passes and shooting will be much more inaccurate, but the game seems much more real. Sadly, to play manual, you must give up most online playing modes. 

Message 5 of 6 (352 Views)

★★ Guide
I dunno wat FIFA you playing, but the FIFA 19 I play offline is very terrible with the ball control and passes. And for Gods sake, legacy defending needs a nerf
Message 6 of 6 (342 Views)