Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Update fifa 19 boots

by cyb3r_r00t

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

Do we know when the new Nike boots will be updated ?

Message 31 of 36 (2,207 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

FIFA is *. 2 Nike boot packs, the new Neymar boot and even the Red ucl Ball. 

Message 32 of 36 (2,013 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I don't think there will be an update concerning these as the ea team is not looking to this only fut my friend

Message 33 of 36 (1,715 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

This is becoming extremely frustrating...for the part 7 years I have been a loyal EA customer, not only with FIFA, but with other sports and FPS games as well...if this issue is not resolved within the next couple of weeks. I will be cancelling my EA access membership....switching to PES (to hell with their team names and stadiums and jerseys, I'll just play it on PC where a quick update will change all that and then not only will it will be on level with lots, stadiums and player likeness, from what I have heard and seen, it offers a quality of game, just as good, if not better than EA) So if EA cannot settle this BS and give us access to ALL new boots, this is the last straw...peace out EA. P.S. I have a massive online following. I'm guessing at least $1 Million In lost revenue (annyally) just from my followers switching with me, with all the money we pump into the company ok very the course of a year..

I sincerely hope this gets rectified, because if more people like me do the same...$1 Million will soon turn into $50M, into $100M. As fans, we've had enough. Time to put all that ridiculous amount of Revenue back into the game and give the fans what they want, before you lose us all, FOREVER!

Message 34 of 36 (1,282 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s April and still nothing lol what a joke

Message 35 of 36 (699 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Newbie

EA said:

According to usually well-informed FIFA EA Sports forum user Davide1774, the reason for FIFA not featuring the latest Nike boots is pretty simple - EA wants more advertising in the game (there are many Adidas adverts in FIFA traditionally, e.g. in the FIFA 19 The Journey Mode).

"Nike has asked for more EA advertising in the game. They still have not found an agreement, which they will find as soon as possible. We just have to wait and told me that the EA is sorry for all this!"

let's just hope, that the new packs will be included really soon.

Message 36 of 36 (622 Views)

fifa-circle-img

Think your account was banned or suspended?

Let us know if you think the ban or suspension on your EA Account was a mistake.

Have this info ready

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs