Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Update fifa 19 boots

by Dimpz1

Original Post

★★★★ Newbie

Please im begging you EA can you add nike shoes its been like 3 months and no shoes have been updated by players wearing Nike and I would like to use them for my career mode 

Message 11 of 36 (2,784 Views)

★★ Novice

where are the new Nike boots ??

Message 12 of 36 (2,552 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Please look at all the msgs and how your fans are not happy with how you are not updating the boots this is a serious issue 

Message 13 of 36 (2,435 Views)

★★★★ Novice
!!!!!!
Message 14 of 36 (2,298 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Update the Nike cleats please!!! Career mode is getting boring seeing the same Nike cleats over and over again, my player wears the same ones and it’s sad knowing there’s some great ones out in real life that haven’t been updated in game
Message 15 of 36 (2,295 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No new Nike in this Fifa. We should close this thread, because our all posts doesn't make sense... EA is * company, make the worst game in history, and they can't even give us honest information about boots addon. @EA, shame on you, all company. Have the honour to answer us @EA! Just let us know if you have lost rights to the boots so we are not waiting for update... Why you ignored us?!

Message 16 of 36 (2,269 Views)

★★★ Newbie

maybe instead of saying that do something about it it’s february now and we still havnt gotton 1 new nike boot since

Message 17 of 36 (2,213 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ikno right EA where the hell are the new nike “game over” pack! Players who are sponsored by Nike are now wearing them! You update every single Adidas boot what gets release yet you can’t even add 1 pack we ask for! I’ve just come from EA Boot Forum as we not getting answers from there this is a complete joke! A fifa game that don’t update boots is like GTA not adding new cars absolutely pathetic!!! 

Message 18 of 36 (2,172 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Therefore is a new boot Pack from Nike and the old one is Not updated. EA you are Not the fastest....or do you prefer Adidas?

Message 19 of 36 (2,098 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Please see how many fans are not happy at how you do not update the nike boots but update Adidas please pass this on as it's beyond a joke that EA sports have not taken on board any of its fans feedback
Message 20 of 36 (2,096 Views)

fifa-circle-img

Think your account was banned or suspended?

Let us know if you think the ban or suspension on your EA Account was a mistake.

Have this info ready

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs